Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 302 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My group bit on the early sale too, and the Sunday we picked still has the same price this week.
Heads up on a bit of a "Hack" for Howl O Scream.

Sharks Underwater Grill is participating in Magical dining (3 course meal for $37).

You don't need a regular admission ticket to eat there and they let you stay in the park after your meal.

Aka, grab a 3pm reservation @ Sharks and get into the park 3-4 hours early before Howl o Scream for no charge.

was buying tickets to Howl O Scream at SEAWORLD last night to get the sale and something happened on the website and I managed to get Tampa tickets. WELP.
I contacted them to see if I can change them. But from what I just read here it Seems you guys said Tampa is better?

Sharks Underwater Grill is participating in Magical dining (3 course meal for $37).

You don't need a regular admission ticket to eat there and they let you stay in the park after your meal.

Aka, grab a 3pm reservation @ Sharks and get into the park 3-4 hours early before Howl o Scream for no charge.

Thanks for this, went ahead and made it at 515pm on 9/18.

Going to hit HHN on Friday and HOS on Saturday.

I truly hope that entry scarezone has a lot of energy and has either icons, or some of the best characters created for the event. Body collecters, Shadybrook patients, Chance, etc.

Last edited:

The Howl-o-Scream entrance will be a separate entrance in the back of the park through the education gate, so I don't expect that will work.

The Howl-o-Scream entrance will be a separate entrance in the back of the park through the education gate, so I don't expect that will work.
Oh well if not. I'll enjoy my few hours in the park before regular hours close and I'll be full from my meal. Still a win win

Let’s try to keep Howl-o-Scream discussion to their respective threads please, thanks.

Do we have an idea what houses will be shown for "Unmasking the Horror Tour" yet? Thinking of getting this for the first time.

I guess they're doing the 6-house tour and then 3 DIFFERENT houses for the 3-house tour so it sounds like you can do both tours and see 9 out of the 10 houses. No overlapping. That's what someone else said earlier in the thread.

My guess is they'll want to have have the two main IPs (Beetlejuice and Haunting of Hill House) and two anniversary originals (Icons and SCarey) split so both options (3 and 6) will get to see some key houses.

I bought the 6 house tour already, but it if my guess turns out right, I'll probably have to add a 3 house tour to make sure I get to see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.