Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it depends on where you sit. I thought I was possibly getting a house based on one of my favorite movies. Instead, it's another anniversary sequel house to something I didn't attend and don't know anything about. I'm all for the anniversary celebration and seeing parts of things i missed by not attending until 2018. But the fact is, this event is now 70% or so anniversary call backs that a whole lot of us attending won't know anything about.
The houses will still easily stand on their own.

The Hill
House maze is very solidly intriguing. I haven't been able to muster any enthusiasm for the Icon stuff, but the Carey, Ohio lore did intrigue me at 28 with Twister Tradition, so I am super excited for Scarey. Also can't wait to find out more about Wicked Growth.

So Original is a legendary truth sequel house?

Not necessarily a sequel or having any connection to Legendary Truth - Wyandot Estate (which as was already discussed earlier, was mostly LT in name and very slight story ties). More so, based on the hints, an ACTUAL LT house involving the Boris Shuster lore.

3Pwp.gif

Y’all really don’t deserve even a minute of @Legacy’s time let alone a drop of info I swear…

And if people are wondering why there have been such drastic changes to the spec map over the last week…

View attachment 14986

This is exactly what several on the insiders did. Even when the first spec map for this year was posted, I kept reiterating how insiders requested Ghostbusters NOT be on it. But no one bothered

My “hint” for the IP was never for a house.

It was always for the CryptTV zone. (My “Midnight Graveyard” zone concept—graveyards feature crypts.)

Basically, a number of insiders this year were actively working against the real lineup getting revealed. Since so much of this year was known from day one, we wanted to try and let Universal give y’all a couple of legitimate surprises. We did it for Hollywood too.

And, frankly, it was remarkably easy. I posted a clue for a zone because I knew everyone would immediately assume it was for Shrek. The only reason I posted it was to get people away from thinking it was an original. It worked.

I kept warning about chaos, and people thought it was a clue. I tell people the spec map can’t be trusted, but everyone got so focused on Halloween being on the map no one thought it could have been a red herring. I openly defended insiders lying about what was coming. I felt like I had been telling you exactly what was happening but (and I knew this would be the case) no one was hearing it through the fog of impatient excitement.

Chaotic evil. I warned you.

But, the closer we get, the more people outside the core group find out the real lineup, the harder it became to keep the cat in the bag.

And here’s the thing. I would absolutely do it again.

Wow, you got us good..

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Status
Not open for further replies.