Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you want to know about that 11th house. Pfft. I'm over here waiting on details for the additional 8.

RnOAXer.png

*This is satire.

Abd all are different Iron Maiden albums!

Seems like some of the same people who were POSITIVE there were not going to be multinight tickets this year are now saying that while no proof exists other than a glitchy website that there is an 11th house.

I find that pretty funny.

At one point, months ago, I kinda felt like an 11th house was possible in that it would add 10% more queue to the event and help spread the crowd out a bit more. But then remembered that the parks are fully open, business as usual, so there's no need to do that and adding an 11th house would do nothing in terms of bringing more people in (aka making more money) so there's no reason at all to do it.

Tonight I heard from a friend who claims to have saw something. Something not mentioned on a speculation map, and not mentioned on this forum, at least in the past month. I don’t want to put it out there because surprises are awesome, but maybe if someone else heard anything, they can speak up. There COULD actually be an 11th.
Does this friend work at one of the dipping dot stands? Those workers are some of the first to know new information

Tonight I heard from a friend who claims to have saw something. Something not mentioned on a speculation map, and not mentioned on this forum, at least in the past month. I don’t want to put it out there because surprises are awesome, but maybe if someone else heard anything, they can speak up. There COULD actually be an 11th.
for the love of all things reasonable, stahp

We caught wind that something was happening in the La Bamba that made us think it would be house, and it turned into the Skeleton Bar walk-through. We found out about Ghostbusters and that Game of Thrones was on the table despite Universal’s best efforts. The only way an 11th house could have been executed with NO ONE finding out about it is if it was built entirely by an internal A&D team. And we know that’s not how they operate, especially this late in the season.

Alright, here's a topic change: We've been seeing the houses and scare zones on speculation maps and now the official website, but is there anything you would like to have seen for HHN 30?

Alright, here's a topic change: We've been seeing the houses and scare zones on speculation maps and now the official website, but is there anything you would like to have seen for HHN 30?

I'm super interested in what food/drink options will be available. Universal has set up my expectations just based on the offerings for Mardi Gras and tribute store snacks.

Just an FYI, you don't need a "permit bot" to look up permits. They are public record, and readily available to find online.

To play Devil's Advocate here; if, IF an 11th house was somehow happening, said permit would have been filed by now.
Yeah, but it is not exactly easy (or at least not when I stopped looking). However, I am more intrigued by the comment made earlier about someone's friend seeing "something" at rehearsal that had not been mentioned before.

Everyone glanced right over that...

Reactions: SeventyOne
Oh you little jokester, you

yeah, i'm still not over H3. Between that and how bad things got in Florida with rona..i mean..she who shall not be named..I'm not even going anymore. Cancelled. (Mostly Rona)

Reactions: Mockingjay
Status
Not open for further replies.