Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 345 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could let the performers know if they will be wearing masks maybe? Plus if there are maze walkthroughs plexiglass may already be installed? That stuff can be added and taken down super quick honestly. Either way masks and plexiglass don’t matter too much to me. This time last year I was spending all my HHN money on merch because I was so sad. Just glad the event is back!

Can confirm: facial coverings required for performers, and no plexiglass.

Is their interest in increasing safety or is it to increase the perception of safety?

If they wanted to do that then I don't know, FORCE YOUR EMPLOYEES TO GET VACCINATED?!

Angry beyond words right now. I paid for my FFP+ and they do this. All because they wanted a larger pool of talent. Well, Universal, have fun with the low GSATs and bad word of mouth you'll be getting.

I know it's a rhetorical question, but I'm really frustrated that we're still doing safety theater a year and a half into this. I'd be more thrilled to hear they're installing advanced air filters in the booholes and backstage performer areas.

I mean the real answer is...

If they wanted to do that then I don't know, FORCE YOUR EMPLOYEES TO GET VACCINATED?!

*edit*

Angry beyond words right now. I paid for my FFP+ and they do this. All because they wanted a larger pool of talent. Well, Universal, have fun with the low GSATs and bad word of mouth you'll be getting.

As someone who's gone through the houses with plexiglass... this is insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the real answer is...

*edit*

As someone who's gone through the houses with plexiglass... this is insane.

This is going to make the reception for F&F look like that of Hagrid's and Velocicoaster. I wonder if they remove it after the firestorm they're going to get opening weekend.

They need around 1,400 performers so… yeah, they need a larger pool of talent. And they’ll be fine with the hit to GSATs. That’s why the decision was made.

They need around 1,400 performers so… yeah, they need a larger pool of talent. And they’ll be fine with the hit to GSATs. That’s why the decision was made.
Sorry if this sounds dumb, just little confused with the wording. The decision was made because they need a larger group of talent or because of the GSATs?

Status
Not open for further replies.