Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
108 is huge, but so are the parade floats. Superstar, Mardi Gras, and Christmas are held in there year-round. They'd need to find a place to put them. For now it just seems easier to use the current 1/3 of 108 imo.

I remember having to be a temporary line op one time due to a backup, had to holler "MOVE FORWARD" to get it going. Though I still loved that hall since it was a creepy mindscrew of a moment.
There's actually a scene in Beetlejuice that affected me in much the same way. I was going in by myself and with pulsing, so I couldn't see anyone in front of me to tell where to go. I had to stop in place to figure out if I was accidentally going into a boohole or if this was just the way the house was designed. It was real neat honestly. The 2nd time I went they added an ops person there with an airport wand telling us where to go.

I'm sure you could probably get a somewhat similar experience to my first time this year if you enter the line around 2am on a weeknight right before close. But that's also assuming they don't put an exit sign up in the next year.

It's the part right before the hard left into the giant model set. The transition is pure black with a bunch of fog, usually they have some kind of ops in places like that but my first time they didn't. It was really strange and gave me the exact same vibe as GG.

Last edited:
I know it can be considered as speculation, but I kind of don’t want to know what is replacing Billie. It would nice to be surprised for once.
THIS.
I wish this was the way it turned out, no leaks, no hints, and no codenames. Just speculation based on HHN's past patterns at picking representation and also connecting the dots as a giant puzzle that no one has has all the pieces too.
Classic Speculation.

THIS.
I wish this was the way it turned out, no leaks, no hints, and no codenames. Just speculation based on HHN's past patterns at picking representation and also connecting the dots as a giant puzzle that no one has has all the pieces too.
Classic Speculation.
Code names were actually the only part of spec that I really enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.