Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else suspect it could be a video kind of like the Jacks Back announcement they did for 25 maybe end it with dates?
I mean James Keaton did comment on a post from Haunters Podcast about the Instagram post but that seemed to be more of a troll post than actually saying sth.. If we get sth new I would expect to see it either by tomorrow at noon or next week if I had to guess

From OI, Promising for HHN too I would think;

During a Morgan Stanley investor conference early this morning, Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO of Comcast, let slip the little nugget that Universal Orlando’s fourth park was lumbering back to life again, even if slowly – the company is going to start construction on Epic Universe once again imminently. Noting that theme parks were the fastest-growing component of NBCUniversal, Roberts stated that he feels there is a “road to the resumption of business” here.

From OI, Promising for HHN too I would think;

During a Morgan Stanley investor conference early this morning, Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO of Comcast, let slip the little nugget that Universal Orlando’s fourth park was lumbering back to life again, even if slowly – the company is going to start construction on Epic Universe once again imminently. Noting that theme parks were the fastest-growing component of NBCUniversal, Roberts stated that he feels there is a “road to the resumption of business” here.

"Road to Resumption" sounds like the name of a bad WWE Pay Per View event.

We’ve assumed that most HHN Twitter Tweets are trolling, or just jokes, nothing to really over-analyze there...while their Insta in a way is more like professional? It’s more business and official I’d say

It literally looks exactly the same as their Twitter account (just with pictures), an easy task for an intern to drum up no hassle advertising by posting event photos.

We’ve assumed that most HHN Twitter Tweets are trolling, or just jokes, nothing to really over-analyze there...while their Insta in a way is more like professional? It’s more business and official I’d say
Also to add, there Instagram has not actually posted anything besides yesterday since the closure of Bride and Tooth on November 1st while Twitter has been actively posted since the closure of those houses.

Put the pieces together, they have something to share with us. I have seen some arguments floating around that this was a mistake, and it's not. It would have been taken down by now if so, the post was highly intentional and I am gonna say that the good news regarding Epic Universe today is a perfect sign that we are getting something really soon and we should start to get optimistic.

I am the king of tampering expectations and I must say this is a good sign of news coming sometime soon. Maybe today?
We'll see.

Also to add, there Instagram has not actually posted anything besides yesterday since the closure of Bride and Tooth on November 1st while Twitter has been actively posted since the closure of those houses.

Put the pieces together, they have something to share with us. I have seen some arguments floating around that this was a mistake, and it's not. It would have been taken down by now if so, the post was highly intentional and I am gonna say that the good news regarding Epic Universe today is a perfect sign that we are getting something really soon and we should start to get optimistic.

I am the king of tampering expectations and I must say this is a good sign of news coming sometime soon. Maybe today?
We'll see.

And if you get nothing today? Or tomorrow?

It's fairly likely to assume Universal wants to hold the event this year (duh) and many would be optimistic that things are tracking positively in the direction of the event not being forced into cancellation again. The cynic in me thinks they're going to all but force the event into happening this year whether or not it should but that's besides the point.

Regardless they're probably still in a holding pattern (as they should be). It's anyone's guess as to when decisions about the event on every level will be made so just take a deep breath until something concrete comes out straight from the source. I understand the event is beloved but it's seriously not worth getting into a tizzy every time a (less than) crumb of anything comes out.

I think they know how to get the marks, me included, buzzing, no more and no less.

Clearly and that's all well and good, being a fan is a good thing (there's a reason I peruse the board every day!).

I just don't want people to think they're going to get the world (like full on dates, a teaser trailer and a full house breakdown in two days time, anything big) when they might not get anything because then they'll swing back the opposite direction in a negative way.

Clearly and that's all well and good, being a fan is a good thing (there's a reason I peruse the board every day!).

I just don't want people to think they're going to get the world (like full on dates, a teaser trailer and a full house breakdown in two days time, anything big) when they might not get anything because then they'll swing back the opposite direction in a negative way.
We're on the same page.

And if you get nothing today? Or tomorrow?

It's fairly likely to assume Universal wants to hold the event this year (duh) and many would-be optimistic that things are tracking positively in the direction of the event not being forced into cancellation again. The cynic in me thinks they're going to all but force the event into happening this year whether or not it should but that's besides the point.

Regardless they're probably still in a holding pattern (as they should be). It's anyone's guess as to when decisions about the event on every level will be made so just take a deep breath until something concrete comes out straight from the source. I understand the event is beloved but it's seriously not worth getting into a tizzy every time a (less than) crumb of anything comes out.
My guy, don't be such a downer. If nothing happens today or tomorrow then it's ok, people should be allowed to aim shots at things coming from the official social media accounts, especially if it's something that doesn't usually happen ("Trolling on Insta") it really is not a big deal.

This legitimately could be something and we wasted all this time saying "Oh, this isn't something, stop trying to make something out of nothing." and while it could be that, we really have to loosen up about certain things that are allowed to be talked about here, we can speculate and talk about a post here from an account that is more official then the Twitter. Even if Twitter posted it, there would still be an eyebrow raised because when have they ever posted a plain black image with "..." it means something is being continued or left to be added to.

This is supposed to be fun, not some super grounded realistic idea of what is going to happen or not.
We wanna not randomly speculate on IP's? ok, sure I get. But this came from the official HHN Instagram account and can be classified as something to talk about.

If it's nothing, it is ok. Way worst things can happen in this thread than "OH NO, people are talking about a black image posted by HHN's social media account."

Status
Not open for further replies.