Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl O Scream tickets are on sale...maybe this will give Uni a kick in the pants to start releasing tickets/info :)
The best troll job would be for Howl-O-Scream to release event details in an announcement on June 10th

With having an actual larger scale competitor just down the road, do we think perhaps this could scare them away from raising ticket prices substantially as rumored. I'm just thinking like another theme park with haunted houses for only $30 a ticket could take a decent chunk of the local general public away. Or would that just be a drop in the bucket to them? I guess we'll find out .....
soooooon >:)

Starting tomorrow TMs who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear facial coverings while outside. They are still required to do so indoors, and if they are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated, then they are required to continue wearing facial coverings at all times. Promising news for zero facial coverings for scareactors come the start of the event.

I think the facial coverings should be a must for the scareactors. They will be the ones around people the most, getting really close to people's faces and such. Also not to mention that most of the locations in houses are incredibly cramped and small as far as spreading goes.
Just looking out for the little guys :)

I think the facial coverings should be a must for the scareactors. They will be the ones around people the most, getting really close to people's faces and such. Also not to mention that most of the locations in houses are incredibly cramped and small as far as spreading goes.
Just looking out for the little guys :)
Or they could just try and make sure all the scare actors are vaccinated

With having an actual larger scale competitor just down the road, do we think perhaps this could scare them away from raising ticket prices substantially as rumored. I'm just thinking like another theme park with haunted houses for only $30 a ticket could take a decent chunk of the local general public away. Or would that just be a drop in the bucket to them? I guess we'll find out .....

No.

Reactions: reeseyNG

While I'm intrigued and excited for HoS at SW, a debut haunt with $30 tickets just ain't gonna' make Uni reverse course on prices. Not with them having big attendance in 2018 and 2019, not on an anniversary year which is usually big for the event and most certainly not fresh off a pandemic hiatus where many folks are chomping at the bit to return.

Also for comparison from the west coast, HHN Hollywood keeps their prices high, and they're in a FAR more competitive area haunt-wise since Knott's runs on a similar scale and there's a metric ton of local haunts in SoCal. Can't say the same for central Florida, that and with SW's HoS tickets being $30-40, it'll be a nice regional kind of thing, but those prices aren't from a event that'll be the same kind of scale at HHN.

Status
Not open for further replies.