Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, 'someone' seems to have hit a nerve.
ok, ok, they used the term 'we' when stating that they dont like Billie Eilish.
dont understand why its such a big deal.
maybe 'they' have a mouse in their pocket and 'are' speaking for the both of them?

lighten up Francis
can the mouse cook?

Reactions: comrade_bob
maybe 'they' have a mouse in their pocket and 'are' speaking for the both of them?

lighten up Francis
This attitude won't get you far in this forum - 9r, frankly, life.

This attitude won't get you far in this forum - 9r, frankly, life.
i think you are right
i should be deeply offended at the smallest of things and flip out accordingly.
OR
maybe it would be possible to allow others to have a different point of view
you know, cuz sometimes other people bring interesting ideas to the discussion that you wouldnt have thought of?
its all about this getting along idea that people supposedly profess (but really dont practice) these days

lighten up Francis

It’s such a big deal because this forum has been down this tired old misogynistic road time and time again, and I’ve had to repeat myself time and time again on why the backlash towards Billie’s inclusion was—and, clearly after the nerve I seem to have struck with some of you, too—still is overtly disgusting.

We’ve had to make a Human Rights post on this site for a reason.

It would be really great if this thread can move on from this dead horse topic and stop being so sickeningly, mind numbingly, obtuse and just downright awful.

Betting on Texas isn't a bad one to be announced. Would help continue the trend of shared IP to be announced for the event proper; to get things closer for Hollywood and Orlando to announce their exclusive content sooner than later.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I missed mess.

I love mess.

Also, thank you to @Allison again for that thoughtful post and the reposting of it. As a queer member of the HHN community, there's certainly a conversation had.

I'm thinking Monsters today.
There wasn't much mess this time. Someone said something foolish, and they got put in their place. C+ mess at best. :)

I don't think Monsters. I think that's the last shared announcement.

so back to the clues of Clarice holding the lamb head and he said maybe clarice isnt the focal point so maybe the head is well head rhymes with dead and in silence of the lambs Clarice is the good guy the good guy represents Light. And we know light battles the darkness what else battles the Darkness that's right Dawn Ergo we got a Dawn of the Dead house but he also pointed out that maybe he wasn't alluding to the property in shrek if thats the case the only house i can think right now that lines up would be Puppet theater since she is holding the head maybe she is using it as a ventriloquist dummy. Lemme just throw in a name drop like Beyonce and now I sound like Ken Jeong from masked singer trying to decipher clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.