Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 258 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll still assuming my hint was about Shrek.

By "the list," I was talking the list of possible houses in Shrek, to which Ringwraith replied "it's one of those."

I don't remember your Calendar Fear idea being on your blog before. Was it always there? If not, that might be a hint to a zone.

By "the list," I was talking the list of possible houses in Shrek, to which Ringwraith replied "it's one of those."

I don't remember your Calendar Fear idea being on your blog before. Was it always there? If not, that might be a hint to a zone.
I haven’t updated it for over a year.

It comes naturally lol

ArudIbz.gif

I know that we're dying to know what's in Shrek, I am too. But the fact it's a complete mystery and could be many things is a thrill. There is one thing I can feel though, it'll be really good. HHN really seems to be taking it up a notch this year and make this anniversary a memorable one, I'm sure the mystery house, whatever it ends up being,, will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.