Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now that we got the FFP pass, who wants to the start the request for the AP discount tickets? lol #joking #pleasedont

Reactions: ghostface
Happy FFP day y'all.
Just a heads up I called guest services asking to turn my BOGO from last year and an extra Unmasking ticket into credit towards a ROF+Express and they said anything like that has to be done at front gate guest services.

I was told to just purchase the ROF now, then (being from Canada I can't just go to the gate) when I get to Florida hit up guest services and they can turn that credit into a gift card.

Not sure if it was the Tour that threw the TM through a loop or what, but that's the answer I was given.

Was hoping to save a couple bucks with ROF but it's only good through the 26th. Will be there 29th and 30th. Oh well. Still going to be a blast!

I wouldn’t expect it. If they do decide to drop more be surprised but I am sure that those two were planned originally for the announcement 2 weeks ago. I would expect a full house drop next week
Usually they like to finish up announcement before rehearsals and rehearsals start on Monday, I’m thinking and hoping we get at least one more announcement today

Status
Not open for further replies.