Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Update on the HHN Blinky Cups...

Can't wait to get one! Intreased to see what mix drinks we get. I'm guessing one will be called Witches' Brew, Based on the witches theme bar area. The mix drinks may not be the best, but they are the spirit of HHN!

More Lil Boo merchandise has been released, as the popular “Lil” pumpkin now gets his own souvenir sipper cup for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights.

WOW, we are reaching levels of lil'booiness never thought possible! i must own all of them. i must have lil boo

vc2LneV.gif

Bought a Lil' Boo candle yesterday (and a ton of other stuff including a drink-less sipper, I'll be attending a meeting later). Gimmick and overexposure of the character aside, it's the best-smelling pumpkin candle I've ever bought. Notes of vanilla and bourbon. Just a really nice Fall scent.

Bought a Lil' Boo candle yesterday (and a ton of other stuff including a drink-less sipper, I'll be attending a meeting later). Gimmick and overexposure of the character aside, it's the best-smelling pumpkin candle I've ever bought. Notes of vanilla and bourbon. Just a really nice Fall scent.

What the thickness of the plastic on the sipper? If one were to get rid of that straw, and drop an LED candle in there, do you think it would shine through?