Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[Posting here rather than CityWalk--mods feel free to move or give its own thread]

Attractions says Dead Coconut Club will be open 5 pm - 1 am "select" HHN nights. Sounds like the full bar will be open, not just a drink stand like I feared. Poster points to some kind of music (Invisible Man on the piano), maybe even a Bride show?

As is tradition, merch booth next door--I assume they are "borrowing" Bob Marley's.

Reactions: Nix
Good news for the three people willing to devote 30+ nights to HHN who don't also have daytime UOR APs.

why 30? I went w/ Ultimate for I do not have an AP, I figure it will take 5 or 6 visits to come out ahead (note, that is w/o express). Originally, I bought one of three just for the parking -- then my daughter and wife decided they want Saturdays, so they upgraded -- so I represent all three of those people -- I just hope I make it at least 7 nights as that will make me feel better about the purchase ;-)

Sounds like it's basically just a bigger Swizzle. Was hoping there might be a special mug or something, but looks like it's just a lightly themed hang out.

I'm excited to visit it still, but the fact there are some easy layup spooky-themed tiki drinks (Zombie, Dark & Stormy, etc etc) that they just didn't bother with sucks. I get the no-mug thing, we're in the middle of a supply chain crunch and they might be playing it safer. After all Universal took two years to order enough vinyl records lol.

What? No more free parking after 10pm?
free parking at midnight now, i wonder if enough people emailed universal about it if it would change.
i dont really understand this change or why it happened,
i know they can sell more parking but they miss out on people dining at 10 or buying stuff.

I've never seen people be so rude to HHN employees before. I saw with my own eyes a house attendant with tears in her eyes. I regret not stepping into a situation last night but I may have actually gotten in a fight with the person so it's probably best I didn't.

• Angry
Reactions: SeventyOne