Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clue 3
IP
Should note, clue 2 is also for an IP

View attachment 16300

Clue #3 Solved :Halloween (1978)

This gif is pulled from Season 12 Episode 19 of the Simpsons: "Love, Springfieldian Style."

In the gif, Ralph Martin is on his way to change the song on a jukebox inside of the bar. The song he's changing it from (which can be heard when watching the clip with volume) is titled "Neat Neat Neat" - the second single from punk rock band "The Damned"

Many of you may be familiar with the 2017 film "Baby Driver" in which this song is also prominently featured.

This is when the song plays in the film :

Pretty self explanatory from that point on.

The kicker? The Damned broke up just before Halloween debuted - both occurrences taking place in 1978.

Last edited:
Well, y'all might be getting an announcement soon, but I thought because there may have been some disappointment today that I would finally drop one of my personal speculation maps. I never release these things, but this year after reading about how HHN Nightmares creates their maps and how much resources I have, I thought I would release mine. Enjoy the speculation map:

View attachment 16478
This may as well be Spec Map 3..

(sorry mods, I'm unsure of how to quote a post when editing my own)

Reactions: MikePat
What if the snacker and skeptic are the only 2 characters we meet in these announcements? There aren't going to be too many more IP houses, right?
I think we're looking at 3 more IPs, so I wouldn't be surprised to see more of these characters. Would love to see them give the originals such detailed and well-produced promos as well, but I'm not anticipating it

Clue #3 Solved :Halloween (1978)

This gif is pulled from Season 12 Episode 19 of the Simpsons: "Love, Springfieldian Style."

In the gif, Ralph is on his way to change the song on a jukebox inside of the bar. The song he's changing it from (which can be heard when watching the clip with volume) is titled "Neat Neat Neat" - the second single from punk rock band "The Damned"

Many of you may be familiar with the 2017 film "Baby Driver" in which this song is also prominently featured.

This is when the song plays in the film :

Pretty self explanatory from that point on.

The kicker? The Damned broke up just before Halloween debuted - both occurrences taking place in 1978.

That's Martin, not Ralph.

Your entire clue is invalid.

I have a hunch that this “witch original” that people are talking about is actually going to end up being the lost boys. Didn’t the lost boys costumes appear in the American dad Episode “witches of Langley”? I could be sounding entirely crazy though. I mean vampires are a traditional Halloween creature.

I have a hunch that this “witch original” that people are talking about is actually going to end up being the lost boys. Didn’t the lost boys costumes appear in the American dad Episode “witches of Langley”? I could be sounding entirely crazy though. I mean vampires are a traditional Halloween creature.
Their outfits are a reference to Lost Boys.

Oh crap, you’re right.
I’m just shocked Chucky isn’t being talked about this year with it being on peacock and with how much it was advertised at 2021’s event.

Every time that I've asked about Chucky on here or elsewhere, people seem pretty sure it's not going to be involved this year. Which I just keep hoping is wrong because the series is SO good and has a new season this fall. It just..makes sense?

Reactions: Darko
Does anyone even know when Evil dead rise will be released and if it will even be out in time for the event? I mean we don’t even have a trailer yet

Reactions: Uouserhhn
Status
Not open for further replies.