Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Lost Boys is not happening. Would make for an interesting house tho.
I watched Lost Boys for the first time years ago because it was speculated out of thin air on an HHN forum. I wish it had been a house during Horror Night's '80s Phase'

That being said, I got to see Lost Boys, so overall the speculation process for the last decade has been a success.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
All I want is a scene similar to his Super Bowl performance in the mirror maze
Honestly, same. This feels like a golden opportunity to do so.

What if his Super Bowl performance stage is apart of the facade...

Ooo, that neon cityscape/grandstand would make for a good facade. Bonus if they have the choir that was used at the beginning of that show, too.

Beginning to listen to/watch the After Hours album videos, and they're really good.

My big lingering question though... What will the scares be for his house? Sets should be simple enough (the videos provide plenty of great sets for scenes), but scare-wise? Abel over and over, continuously falling apart and looking more disturbed as the house goes on?

Beginning to listen to/watch the After Hours album videos, and they're really good.

My big lingering question though... What will the scares be for his house? Sets should be simple enough (the videos provide plenty of great sets for scenes), but scare-wise? Abel over and over, continuously falling apart and looking more disturbed as the house goes on?
27DC5433-FD71-4AEA-8EAE-75511CCF717C.jpeg335A859B-6B54-4FB7-AEBD-A0AE77F6F93B.jpeg30B86AAA-45CF-40D6-800B-30008E851012.jpeg

Some of these fellas, probably. Maybe an Abel or two. Probably some original monsters as well

Status
Not open for further replies.