Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bringing this back out.

So with Clue 13 now confirmed to be Halloween, if we were to look back at the doc (and Legacy or any other reliable people please correct me if I'm mistaken on anything):
  • Clue 1 - Weeknd
  • Clue 2 - Fear Street (but not anymore)
  • Clue 5 - Chupacabra
  • Clue 6 - Last of Us (but not anymore)
  • Clue 7 - Seaside/Dead Man's Wharf
  • Clue 9 - Bugs..?
  • Clue 10 - Underground Creatures
  • Clue 13 - Halloween (confirmed)
  • Clue 15 - Monsters (confirmed)
  • Clue 17 - Witches/Traditional Halloween Monsters

Reactions: Kichkinet85
This year is so confusing speculation wise.
I know this was probably already talked about way back in the forum, but I’m still so curious as to what this weeknd house is actually going to be. Like is it a house based solely off his music videos or is it some kind of original concept house that the weeknd and hhn collab on like Penn and Teller’s Nuked Vegas

So with Clue 13 now confirmed to be Halloween, if we were to look back at the doc (and Legacy or any other reliable people please correct me if I'm mistaken on anything):
  • Clue 1 - Weeknd
  • Clue 2 - Fear Street (but not anymore)
  • Clue 5 - Chupacabra
  • Clue 6 - Last of Us (but not anymore)
  • Clue 7 - Seaside/Dead Man's Wharf
  • Clue 9 - Bugs..?
  • Clue 10 - Underground Creatures
  • Clue 13 - Halloween (confirmed)
  • Clue 15 - Monsters (confirmed)
  • Clue 17 - Witches/Traditional Halloween Monsters
7 and 10 are swapped I think

This year is so confusing speculation wise.
I know this was probably already talked about way back in the forum, but I’m still so curious as to what this weeknd house is actually going to be. Like is it a house based solely off his music videos or is it some kind of original concept house that the weeknd and hhn collab on like Penn and Teller’s Nuked Vegas
I've joked about it before, but I think a cool way to go about it would be doing something like "The Weeknd: Vanity Ball"

I've joked about it before, but I think a cool way to go about it would be doing something like "The Weeknd: Vanity Ball"
I would rather them go high concept with some of his imagery and keep him physically out of the house and just his imagery and aesthetic being in the house, with some of his music blasting I guess, but I have noise cancelling headphones for a reason.

I would rather them go high concept with some of his imagery and keep him physically out of the house and just his imagery and aesthetic being in the house, with some of his music blasting I guess, but I have noise cancelling headphones for a reason.
Yeah, I mean Vanity Ball has a pretty similar aesthetic to things he's done. I sure hope we don't get Weeknd scare actors popping out everywhere lmao

Yeah, I mean Vanity Ball has a pretty similar aesthetic to things he's done. I sure hope we don't get Weeknd scare actors popping out everywhere lmao
I don't like his music, but I think the rumor that its his old stuff is kinda strange because I thought Dawn FM was a slightly better album and the aesthetic plays a little more into the creepy throwback vibe we seem to be getting this year. Unless I am misunderstanding the chatter, which is completely possible and would not be the first time.

I don't like his music, but I think the rumor that its his old stuff is kinda strange because I thought Dawn FM was a slightly better album and the aesthetic plays a little more into the creepy throwback vibe we seem to be getting this year. Unless I am misunderstanding the chatter, which is completely possible and would not be the first time.
I think it's an incredibly intriguing house no matter what, I think the Eilish house would have ended up being really good - and I have a feeling this may end up being the same way.

I'd be okay with like, one for a show scene but I doubt they'd go for that. From what I heard about the Eilish house there wasn't gonna be a single lookalike. Obviously different house and different contract, but still.
I feel like you need at least one tho. If they go the After Hours route, he does play a prominent role, but they can get away with the bandage people like they did for the super bowl.

I feel like you need at least one tho. If they go the After Hours route, he does play a prominent role, but they can get away with the bandage people like they did for the super bowl.
As far as I understand, it's very much going to be a "From The Mind of The Weeknd Featuring His Music" and much less "The Weeknd: After Hours", so I'm pretty sure it's gonna moreso focus on iconography than exactly copying the music videos.

But also please don't hold this message as gospel cuz I could be totally wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.