Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new Jurassic movie out next month ... I speculate that there won't be any HHN announcements until after its premier date.

(still can see a Jurassic house, this trilogy isn't exactly PG)

…. Have you not read the last couple of pages…?
What's embarrassing is instead of pointing me to a page where I would find my answer.. or better yet just scrolling past my question.. you spent more time making a lame sassy remark. your energy is uncalled for and i hope your HHN nights this year get rained out :) :heart:

What's embarrassing is instead of pointing me to a page where I would find my answer.. or better yet just scrolling past my question.. you spent more time making a lame sassy remark. your energy is uncalled for and i hope your HHN nights this year get rained out :) :heart:
Or, you could have read the past couple of pages before asking the question.

Your failure to do the basic labor of posting on a discussion forum isn’t embarrassing for anyone but yourself.:party:

Your failure to do the basic labor of posting on a discussion forum isn’t embarrassing for anyone but yourself.:party:

Don't expect anybody to read through a bunch of posts about something they're half interested in. Y'all gatekeep information on this thread more than an angry karen facebook group

Don't expect anybody to read through a bunch of posts about something they're half interested in. Y'all gatekeep information on this thread more than an angry karen facebook group

Yeah because expecting the bare minimum effort/interest is "gatekeeping". Being upset that forum posters expect you to read the forum is like if you were mad at TV fans for expecting you to watch the TV show.

Yeah because expecting the bare minimum effort/interest is "gatekeeping". Being upset that forum posters expect you to read the forum is like if you were mad at TV fans for expecting you to watch the TV show.
bare minimum effort lmao. get a grip. i'm not new here and it's also not the first time i've received snide remarks from these forum mods or insiders whatever or whoever brian is
find me all this rumored talk about the scarezones.. that i should have read you know.. with bare minimum effort

• Haha
Reactions: RoseBlight

But we’re over 170 pages in tho

Don’t feel bad, we’re 170 pages in at this point, it would be ridiculous to expect you to know what we have and haven’t talked about yet

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Don’t feel bad, we’re 170 pages in at this point, it would be ridiculous to expect you to know what we have and haven’t talked about yet

It's just the nature of forums to have to read back at least the past few pages (of which the Scarezone spec was talked about). There's multiple lines of conversation happening per-page so it's just etiquette to read back a bit to get your bearings. If the spec hadn't been discussed in 10+ pages I'd get it, that wasn't the case though.

How may of the past 170 pages of speculation do you think are relevant to the most recent rumors? I personally jump back 10 pages when I haven't been keeping up as closely and that takes me probably two minutes to read at the most.

Reactions: Nico
Status
Not open for further replies.