Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else really enjoying the angle the advertising for this year is going? With the whole “scream squad” thing. Idk I think it’s kinda clever

Anyone have any guesses as to what the next scream squad members are gonna be in the announcements?
The Talker?
The Texter?
The Screamer?
The Eye Coverer?
The Nerd?

What IP is taking Stranger Things' spot on the spec map?

Maybe something in between classic and modern - like from the 1990s / 2000s?
People where saying evil dead rise but I’m doubtful because of how hhn is 2 months away and we don’t even have a trailer for evil dead rise. But I’m hoping to god that we get something different this time like scream, hellraiser, candyman, or the Chucky show on peacock (which would make the most sense) but everything I bring up always gets shot down as being unlikely so i have no idea what to mention.

That’s a cool Easter egg but is it really likely to mean anything for HHN? I feel like the biggest thing we could hope from that is that we will have the Usher/ movie theater theme for the tribute store but that’s already a stretch

Reactions: Darko and reeseyNG
This is about the time of year where I am sitting in summer school day dreaming about walking into a maze half drunk and immediately getting in line for twisted taters when I get out of the maze.

I am ready to be scared again.

I agree. I need to scream so bad!

Was I the only one that found nightmare fuel painfully boring? The magic acts were the best part the rest was just really repetitive:shrug:

I felt like it was way too tame for a stunt show, but I think it's got potential. I'm also kind of spoiled by AGT danger acts, so I want bigger stunts, more fire and more knives.

Is anyone else really enjoying the angle the advertising for this year is going? With the whole “scream squad” thing. Idk I think it’s kinda clever

Anyone have any guesses as to what the next scream squad members are gonna be in the announcements?
The Talker?
The Texter?
The Screamer?
The Eye Coverer?
The Nerd?

The Snoozer

This is about the time of year where I am sitting in summer school day dreaming about walking into a maze half drunk and immediately getting in line for twisted taters when I get out of the maze.

I am ready to be scared again.

I miss the fog smell.

About the whole Usher character, does he have to be in the marketing to appear at HHN 31? Remember last time in 2009 the Usher was non existent in the marketing. They could give him a house this year, maybe give him some merch, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.