Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the speculated scare zones, I'm totally digging the overall Halloween-ish vibe for them.

I can see Traditional Halloween working well as the entry zone, a good setup for the year.

Candy Mutants in New York. So, these are like the mutated trick or treaters that were mentioned a while back, right? Either way, NY feels like a good spot for them to run amok.

Scarecrows in Central Park is regrettably the right spot for them. I say regrettably since while the atmosphere of the general area is the right fit, it's also a notorious tight squeeze in there and not in a good way.

Vampires in Hollywood? Well, I know I'm not the only one who wouldn't be opposed to that. I'm just hoping for good casts who can have a lot of fun in there.

Finally, Treaks and Foons!...in...San Fran....I would temper your expectations if I were you. I know a lot of folks are excited about it being on the spec map, and I would too, but San Fran is notoriously one of the worst locations for a zone. It's always been a choke point, and I honestly don't see it being any less of a choke point if foam is involved.

Blumhouse is really going to be interesting this year, hopefully they Hit the mark On the Aztec theme in Freaky and the serial killer vibe in Black phone.

Blumhouse is really going to be interesting this year, hopefully they Hit the mark On the Aztec theme in Freaky and the serial killer vibe in Black phone.

Black phone looks awesome and enjoyed Freaky but never thought Blumhouse would be my most anticipated IP this year.

OG Halloween is the only IP house that I’m truly excited for. If Evil Dead ends up being the original trilogy then I’ll be somewhat excited for that one. Other than Seeds 2, originals sound interesting. The original Seeds house was my least favorite house of that year. Scare zones sound promising as well.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
What if the seeds prequel is about, A evil Cooperation who made the plant monsters like umbrella in the resident evil games. As in underground means a underground laboratory. Because I remember people with guns in the house In 2018 some kinda like government agents.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
What if the seeds prequel is about, A evil Cooperation who made the plant monsters like umbrella in the resident evil games. As in underground means a underground laboratory. Because I remember people with guns in the house In 2018 some kinda like government agents.
From what I understand, the plot of SoX was a meteor. So it could be day 1 of the impact. 'Seeds of Extinction: Ground Zero', maybe? Maybe the "underground" part comes from us being inside of survival bunkers that are being overrun by the mutated plant people.

It was already established that the “Seeds” are a form of I guess alien life form that came down from meteors that mutated Earth’s plant life (though I guess that could be retconned).

I wonder if this will be so much a “Seeds prequel” in the vein of more plants or an unrelated something else going on in the same universe before the meteor hits.

It was already established that the “Seeds” are a form of I guess alien life form that came down from meteors that mutated Earth’s plant life (though I guess that could be retconned).

I wonder if this will be so much a “Seeds prequel” in the vein of more plants or an unrelated something else going on in the same universe before the meteor hits.
I looked back at it thanks for reminding me.

Treaks and Foons without the soap is just a discount Killer Klownz zone

Fun fact: soap was originally part of the Klownz plans but it got cut for obvious reasons.

I Don’t think we’ll ever get anything like that again, sadly. Maybe if it’s a scareactor only area, or they just blast as much bubbles as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.