Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The look of the shirt feels like they needed to get them printed fast with a quick turnaround time. Maybe they already had them printed with Evil Dead on them. Hence the simplified 4 color design. It's this years blinky cup debacle. Just get something on a shirt and get it approved. Every house shirt they've done has been "simulated process" with halftone color blending.

The look of the shirt feels like they needed to get them printed fast with a quick turnaround time. Maybe they already had them printed with Evil Dead on them. Hence the simplified 4 color design. It's this years blinky cup debacle. Just get something on a shirt and get it approved. Every house shirt they've done has been "simulated process" with halftone color blending.
I love the simplification honestly

Vague shirt spoilers:
Only one of the unannounced logos looks like the kind of quality I would expect. The rest all look very low effort. I would guess either fake or super early concept, but the fact that it made it to an actual shirt does confuse me. Only time will tell I suppose.

EDIT: The other possibility that is starting to make more sense is that these could be simplified versions of the full logos. They could look a bit more professional in their full versions with more context to the image.
I really couldn't read what was above that title. Can someone help me out? I just need the little writing above the house name. It was sth like "Witche*****" as far as I can guess

Have the prices gone way up? We always get FFP with express but don't remember it being $1200 for the 2 of us...granted we haven't been over since 2019 due to COVID...I'm still getting them, just ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.