Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Express wasn't that bad last year. Opening weekend can be a bit of an issue since just about everyone with a Frequent Fear pass w/ express is there + media are slowing the regular line.
How long is the average wait for say the first two weeks with express?

I am, especially with all the ticket options being available today, I expect it to be with an announcement.

Also HHN or universal have not actually tweeted about the new ticket options yet, guessing that’ll just come as part of announcement soon.

I am, especially with all the ticket options being available today, I expect it to be with an announcement.

Also HHN or universal have not actually tweeted about the new ticket options yet, guessing that’ll just come as part of announcement soon.
Plus there was the announcement teaser a couple days ago. It’s soon, if not today.

If The Weeknd is also being featured in any of the shows, do you guys think that would be announced alongside the house?
I know, everyone has been predicting another announcement in august but, since this one was a bit delayed, and since the weeknd may be connected to the shows, chances of a mass drop of everything today?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It'll always just be called Bug House in my heart. :heart:

Seems real to me. Likely not gonna follow spec past this point, and I don't have my UOTM benefits anymore so no previews for me this year either. See yall in the fog when September rolls around. :peace:

9w87mM8.gif

If The Weeknd is also being featured in any of the shows, do you guys think that would be announced alongside the house?

u28MGgu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.