Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, side note: I really love the merchandise this year. It fits the theme of the carny and fortune teller/astrology well. It’s something different and I’m glad they are trying new and bolder ideas. Very aesthetically pleasing and not that traditional blood splatter, ugly design they do. It’s refreshing to see.

From your lips to god's ears, great stuff this year. Anyone complaining can cry into their red blood font tshirts.

Are you referring to the demon on the IP shirt? Because unless things have changed, Believer doesn't feature Pazuzu, but instead, a different demon.

Ah, that’s pretty neat. Can’t wait to meet this little rascal at the maze.

Now we just wait for the IP mug, and a proper Stranger Things shirt, because Vecna’s mugshot ain’t it.

Also, side note: I really love the merchandise this year. It fits the theme of the carny and fortune teller/astrology well. It’s something different and I’m glad they are trying new and bolder ideas. Very aesthetically pleasing and not that traditional blood splatter, ugly design they do. It’s refreshing to see.

Fully agreed, the Ouija, Tarot, Occult and Astrology motifs work quite well with Dr. Oddfellow. And I'm really digging the shirts that have a nice little design offside on the chest like a polo shirt.

It's also great having ALL the houses on the main house shirt, something which we all know can be a bit of a rarity at times. I also appreciate we're getting separate shirts that feature all of the IP's and all of the Originals with their own designs.

I know one's milage may vary when it comes to the aesthetic, but that goes for every year. 30 had the RAnsOm noTE look which I really didn't care for, while 31 was pretty killer with the overall Halloween vibe. That said, I didn't really care for the "Scream Squad (Originals)" design, unlike this year's originals shirt which I'll probably get. Either way, merch overall has come a long way from the sticky red blood shirts, and that is a win for everyone.

New merch on the website:
IMG_7187.png
IMG_7188.png
IMG_7189.png

IMG_7190.png
IMG_7191.png
IMG_7192.png

IMG_7193.png

Halloween Horror Nights Merch

Weird, since Eleven is on the IP shirt; maybe they expect Vecna to be a big hit.
And HEYYYYY Hellfire club shirts, I’m more of a surfer boy pizza guy myself…
It’s weird tho because it’s child eleven and so similar to the first house shirt so I’m thinking they couldn’t use Millie’s current look or maybe I’m wrong. We may still have plenty of merch on the way.

Reactions: Ahmanet
i wish there was a better photo of the Stranger things jacket, curious what the back looks like

*edit* Looks like if you pick a size it hides the different views.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Have there been any signs of a Universal Monsters version of the Artist’s Signature Series cups this year?