Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is the merch still not fully live yet? I’ve clicked on a few of the new things and everything I’ve checked so far says out of stock.

In fairness the merchandise page usually has well over 100 items. They aren’t even close to dropping the full lineup.

I also think the Oddfellow designs will grow on folks especially if his character, zone, etc ends up being popular.

That being said it is an underwhelming reveal for sure, but I’m optimistic the full lineup will be an overall improvement.

Finally checking this drop out and I really expected worse from the reactions in here lol. For those worried about this being it, the front page of the merch store literally says "Early Release Merchandise". It's pretty much exactly what they teased for the early release merch. The skeleton/ouija HHN design, Lil Boo, and Studio Screamers. Nothing I'll drop money on, but I also haven't bought HHN merch since 2012 or so hah.

Reactions: garpeel and MikePat
You know what I am hoping for: HHN Dueling Dragons merch.

Usually, they don't have merch for original houses, but Dueling Dragons is a unique situation. If Universal wanted to tap into the nostalgia of park fans, it would be a good move.
DD merch is likely the one chance they have of getting me to open up my wallet hah.

Reactions: garpeel and Alicia
You know what I am hoping for: HHN Dueling Dragons merch.

Usually, they don't have merch for original houses, but Dueling Dragons is a unique situation. If Universal wanted to tap into the nostalgia of park fans, it would be a good move.
on the nose hints GIF by Efteling

That Ouija design is just so bad - by far the worst of the years I’ve gone. Simultaneously unimaginative and try-hard. Boo is fine, but a bit generic - it would be nice if it were more linked to this particular event.

The Oddfellow decals, on the other hand, are very neat. You’d think they’d have leaned into the circus stuff in the key design since Oddfellow has apparently been in the plans for a while.

That Ouija design is just so bad - by far the worst of the years I’ve gone. Simultaneously unimaginative and try-hard. Boo is fine, but a bit generic - it would be nice if it were more linked to this particular event.

The Oddfellow decals, on the other hand, are very neat. You’d think they’d have leaned into the circus stuff in the key design since Oddfellow has apparently been in the plans for a while.
Hard disagree, HHN 30 had such a generic vibe, the Beetlejuice merch was the only saving grace.

Great Scott, Marty! We’re going back in time to September 2021 and smash that bastard Lil’ Boo into tiny little pieces!!

Oddfellow is fairly divorced from the circus stuff.

Reactions: garpeel