Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to say I love the artwork, but I have a hard time with the saying HAPPY SCARY Halloween. I just don't get it
Maybe it's like a Merry Christmas thing? I don't know, I think they've got Marketing Brain and they're trying to force another phrase they can merchandise.

That being said, that's a legit good design and I'm probably picking it up, whoops.

Maybe it's like a Merry Christmas thing? I don't know, I think they've got Marketing Brain and they're trying to force another phrase they can merchandise.

That being said, that's a legit good design and I'm probably picking it up, whoops.
IK you didn't just bring up the C word on this page
banning super mario GIF

Did you all forget the over-sized acid wash Killer Klowns shirt? I have two of them which I just wear to bed because they are a bit too big, but oh so soft.

Also, I think the best year for quality was 25. I still have a ton of shirts from that year, and they were nice and thick and very, very soft. I don't know where they got those from, but I absolutely adore every shirt I have from that year. After that, it's just back to the regular ol' middle-quality shirts.

Also, I still love Lil' Boo and if that backpack is out when I get there, I'm snagging it immediately. This isn't the first time they've done merch not related to the current year. In fact, my HHN 25 Tervis cup (my fave cup of all time) is currently sitting next to me while I work. One of my only annoyances for the cup is that Chucky is on it. He wasn't at the event in 25. He had nothing to do with anything that year, yet they put the little jag off on there anyway. I deal with it because the rest of the cup is just awesome. I realize he's popular.. not looking for a lecture. My point is - sometimes you just have to endure minor annoyances because certain things are going to be popular money makers for them strictly off a pre-existing fan base. So, why not grab the cash if you can? They aren't stupid.

Initial Notes:

• Studio Screamer line-up looks to be mostly a pass for me with the exceptions of Usher and Pumpkin Head Kid. The lack of a Dr Oddfellow tells me his addition to this year was made later in the development process.
  • The art on those Oddfellow decals is sick, and I hope to see it on more merch.
  • I can actually convince myself to get a new HHN hoodie since this one isn't black.