Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lmao of course you of all people would say something like that, it’s ok, I’m not entitled enough to demand an event cater to my clothing choices, just like how I can’t expect people to consider basic hygiene, or clearly just expect people to like what they want to like without getting raked over the coals for it!
I don't know why you've taken "Hey, some of us would like some t-shirts that aren't black" so personally, but you do you.

I would also like some heather options once in a while.
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

I'd love some vintage-looking or acid wash-type shirts. Anyways I'm praying for a better shirt or hoodie for ST, TLOU, or Monsters. TLOU shirt isn't that bad but I'm not a fan of the white and that it's barely visibly made for HHN.

On a weird note, did anyone think the Weeknd hoodie from last year felt very thin? I hope we get a hoodie that's softer and thicker this year, I love that hoodie's design but it's pretty much a standard long sleeve tee with a hood and pocket.

They kinda did it already for Beetlejuice at 30? But it seems like they rarely do that kind of stuff, sadly

Thank you for bringing that up cause I completely forgot about that shirt! I hope they’ll give it another shot with a different design then in the future.

Reactions: grlhowl
I would be all over gray or acid wash.

My favorite piece of HHN merch I've gotten is the HHN29 zip up hoodie. So soft and thick, still in great shape after nearly 4 years

Do they typically have any beer mugs/glasses? Hubby has a good collection of beer glasses from vacations. Sadly his only Universal one is a Moes one. Looking for a solid glass that can go in the freezer for chilling

Do they typically have any beer mugs/glasses? Hubby has a good collection of beer glasses from vacations. Sadly his only Universal one is a Moes one. Looking for a solid glass that can go in the freezer for chilling
Not a real beer mug but they do have glass coffee/tea mugs.

Reactions: sparky