Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I get that, but we already have a good chunk of merch out there and none of it includes him other than this one thing, so clearly that's not happening. We may get tossed a few more things, but we already have See You In The Fog merch, TLoU merch, Stranger Things merch, Exorcist merch, Chucky merch, the ouija board/triangle/fortune teller looking design for merch, etc. We already know for a fact that there's plenty of other merch options.
I mean to be fair none of the preview merchandise last year had him on it. We got that Never go Alone shirt without him on it then the IP shirts. I guess we did get the pic on the HHN site with some of his merch and thiss as year it’s the skull and ouji board.
People need to relax and have fun. it's a cute little character design.
Very true. I loved the lil boo sipper last year. It’s the best thing to put a t light in it and make it glow!

I, uh.. absolutely loved 31's merch.
31’s overall design was decent, the problem is their actual product design is horrendous most of the time with giant graphics on the front and the back.

All I want is a nice little logo on the front breast and then a bigger logo on back. But instead all they ever make is wearable billboards

31’s overall design was decent, the problem is their actual product design is horrendous most of the time with giant graphics on the front and the back.

All I want is a nice little logo on the front breast and then a bigger logo on back. But instead all they ever make is wearable billboards
Agreed, last years house shirt was awesome bc they did that.

I already stained TLOU shirt. I wore it 4 times -_-

my go-to theme park shirt is a white tee with a mickey mouse design on it. it has ... seen some things. thank god for modern washing machine technology, amiright?

And that’s why I cannot stand white shirts and cannot wait until they go back to black.

At an event with copious amounts of alcohol, and even more people that don’t know how to hold their’s, I have to wonder what goes through the merch team’s minds when they design white colored clothes for these people to wear?

There’s gonna plenty of black shirts available. So far there’s like 2 white shirts? Let us people who don’t enjoy baking in the Florida sun have something

But can y’all at least keep yourselves clean then?? Cause nobody wants to see your pit stains & pizza fry splashes, despite how much we’re bAkInG in our black tee’s.

I just feel like white doesn’t really fit the horror vibe. I want to be a goth, can’t wear white and be goth.
I'm a human who does not want to be goth and yet would like a HHN shirt I would consider buying now and again.
But can y’all at least keep yourselves clean then?? Cause nobody wants to see your pit stains & pizza fry splashes, despite how much we’re bAkInG in our black tee’s.
If you're worried about what the people around you look like, Orlando theme parks are probably not the place for you.

If you're worried about what the people around you look like, Orlando theme parks are probably not the place for you.

Lmao of course you of all people would say something like that, it’s ok, I’m not entitled enough to demand an event cater to my clothing choices, just like how I can’t expect people to consider basic hygiene, or clearly just expect people to like what they want to like without getting raked over the coals for it!