Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, thought I’d relay the information from Merch services.

Lil boo bag is delayed, it didn’t come in. Sometime this week they should have them in stock for everyone to buy.
Some items online are out of stock because they just haven’t gotten them in yet.

Reactions: saint.piss
Looks like Hot Topic will have more merch than those two shirts from earlier in the thread.

Mini backpack lovers are about to explode.

Attachments

• 233AEE3E-9A70-4C11-930F-72395379B937.jpeg
    233AEE3E-9A70-4C11-930F-72395379B937.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: P_Roko21
Has anyone seen anything in children’s sizes? I think last year was the first time I’ve seen a HHN shirt that came in youth small

Hello all,

As a non-US resident, I wanted to know if Universal usually release all HHN merchandise on the UOR website or not?
I am very interested in the posters/banners and at the moment there is a very limited selection of items on the website.

Thank you very much!

Hello all,

As a non-US resident, I wanted to know if Universal usually release all HHN merchandise on the UOR website or not?
I am very interested in the posters/banners and at the moment there is a very limited selection of items on the website.

Thank you very much!
Great question,

And the answer from atleast my experience is no.
I’ve had to call a few times to order things during the event that had not appeared on the website. You can always call Merchandise services for them to hold it for you!

There's another merch drop on the online store. Lots of jewelry, Oddfellow poster added, mugs, scare zone shirts and cups, etc.

Sooooo happy the Oddfellow poster is the same size as last year's Monsters poster. They'll look nice right next to each other in matching frames.

Last edited:
There's another merch drop on the online store. Lots of jewelry, Oddfellow poster added, mugs, scare zone shirts and cups, etc.

Now the question. Does the new "scarezones" hoodie being tie-dyed count as "not black" enough for me to buy it? The art is cool...but another black hoodie?

That poster will totally be mine though.