Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the REDUCED pricing!
Can’t fathom charging that much originally, add some scare actors and more ambient music and it’ll be fairly priced IMO.
But bloggers are paying 300$ for like 50$ worth of sushi so, could’ve been worse…

While I don't think this event seemed to be very popular enough to run multiple nights, I can see them next year do a more ambitious 1-night HHN preview with a house or 2 plus food to jack up the price and entice more bloggers.

Some food info for all of us HHN food fans...

Top Desserts at Halloween Horror Nights 2023
Piumpkin-DulcedeLeche-Puff.jpg

That's the one that stands out to me, in addition to the caramel apple fries. I am a little concerned about the price. That thing looks pretty tiny, and will likely still be $6.
For what it's worth, those are all pictures from the tasting event, where allegedly the portions are smaller than what they'll be at the event.

Universal Orlando has announced that the Death Eaters will appear for the first time ever in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley on select dates this Halloween season.

Reactions: Grabnar
Universal Orlando has announced that the Death Eaters will appear for the first time ever in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley on select dates this Halloween season.

Select dates? Are they not making enough money to fund this every night at this point? Also no indication of dates. At this point in the season they should know, I would have to imagine as a guest demand was so high maybe they added this late since they already added the November weekend and are prob tapped out on house count,

Select dates? Are they not making enough money to fund this every night at this point? Also no indication of dates. At this point in the season they should know, I would have to imagine as a guest demand was so high maybe they added this late since they already added the November weekend and are prob tapped out on house count,
I took that as their way to say “during HHN” without actually mentioning that it’s going to happen during HHN.

Yea, the "select nights" is also how HHN is marketed
Perhaps it's going to also happen during the daytime so regular park guest can take it in as well as HHN guests. There also could be some stipulation about tying it directly to HHN marketing.

Does anyone know when they will publish the hours for IOA and USF in October? I am especially interested in the Early Entry schedule.
it'll likely be in the next week or two. they generally display two months at a time, so I'd guess sept. 1.

So is this the new version of the General Discussion thread for the event? The name change to 'News and Info' last year had me questioning about that!

Reactions: Tbad556
Not sure where to post this, but something I’ve been wondering for those who have gone (perhaps even those who have done UTH today):

Does there seem to be any Easter eggs/nods to The Last of Us 2 or the Chucky TV series in their respective houses? I know TLOU is solely focused on a select portion of TLOU1 and Chucky is its own meta thing, but figured it was worth checking. Trying to decide on some last minute marathoning before tomorrow lol.