Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure where to post this, but something I’ve been wondering for those who have gone (perhaps even those who have done UTH today):

Does there seem to be any Easter eggs/nods to The Last of Us 2 or the Chucky TV series in their respective houses? I know TLOU is solely focused on a select portion of TLOU1 and Chucky is its own meta thing, but figured it was worth checking. Trying to decide on some last minute marathoning before tomorrow lol.

Tons of stuff from the Chucky series, including direct clips + sequences inspired by episodes.

Not sure where to post this, but something I’ve been wondering for those who have gone (perhaps even those who have done UTH today):

Does there seem to be any Easter eggs/nods to The Last of Us 2 or the Chucky TV series in their respective houses? I know TLOU is solely focused on a select portion of TLOU1 and Chucky is its own meta thing, but figured it was worth checking. Trying to decide on some last minute marathoning before tomorrow lol.
From our guide: inspired heavily by season 1, with nods to season 2 and Child’s Play 2.

Sweet. Appreciate all of the info, guys. Gonna cover what I can tonight before heading out tomorrow.

Reactions: Clive
Oh, absolutely. But, for real. Get in the stand-by line, be done with the house before you would otherwise, then go get your refund.
Agreed, if you're in express and you can clearly see stand-by is flat out empty...why the heck are you still standing in express?

Something that I've done several times for Velocicoaster is if single-rider isn't open, I'll enter stand-by and go through the outdoor overflow, and if I get to the main entry switchback and I see single-rider is open, I just easily exit the queue and get right in single.

Reactions: Michael S
Frankly, switchbacks in general have been a pain. Lots of congestion and confusion. I feel like most of it stems from the Kidzone construction's knock on effects to the Sprungs and Last of Us. Ops people seem like they're being put through the wringer too.

This is what happens when so many people are convinced they have to buy express it just becomes another line. I don't see why universal needs to sell these multi night with express tickets. They should just sell multi night and make express an add on for each night They could offer discounts on express for certain nights for multi night ticket holders. This would allow them to actually control the ratio of express on a given night and they could still make just as much money. I am at least hoping some of these people avoid next weekend when I go. The other way would be to require reservations.

Anyone who bought single night express definitely deserves their money back.

that’s totally fair! but it shouldn’t be up to guests to judge whether or not they should be in the express line when universal charges so much for the privilege. it’s universals responsibility to get it together, because this isn’t good enough.
I’d disagree with that, philosophically. Just because a guest pays for a privilege, that doesn’t absolve them of critical thinking.

This is a situation where Universal cannot force crowd-flow. If a thousand Express holders all converge on a house with no one in Stand-By, then there’s going to be a longer wait for Express regardless of what the guarantee is. In that situation, even if Universal allows 1 standby in for everything 50 Express holders, a standby of 20 folks will be empty before an Express of 1,000.

Construction and losing Shrek as a house venue is really hurting the overall event. Lines seem pretty bad, losing the space for a zone because of minions is terrible. I hate it. We are basically down to 4 zones and a mini show. It's getting pretty bad

Reactions: SeventyOne
Construction and losing Shrek as a house venue is really hurting the overall event. Lines seem pretty bad, losing the space for a zone because of minions is terrible. I hate it. We are basically down to 4 zones and a mini show. It's getting pretty bad
We should see the return of a scarezone in Plaza of the Stars (Minion Land) next year, right? I was under the impression that Oddfellow's zone was moved closer to the gates because Villain-Con and Minion Land are brand-new additions and Universal doesn't want them colliding with HHN.

And why couldn't there have been a stage show in front of the Horror Make-Up Show? Similar to the set-up of AOV at HHN 27.