Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some new AP rates dropped recently for HHN week of 9/17. Got a pretty great deal at Sapphire falls for 9/20-9/25. Also snagged same dates for hard rock at a nice rate in case my group really want that express. We just aren't sure if we're actually going to the parks during the day yet to necessitate the express.

Some new AP rates dropped recently for HHN week of 9/17. Got a pretty great deal at Sapphire falls for 9/20-9/25. Also snagged same dates for hard rock at a nice rate in case my group really want that express. We just aren't sure if we're actually going to the parks during the day yet to necessitate the express.

Thank you so much for the heads up, I'm taking my Mom on a much-needed return to UO/HHN vacation, so getting the AP rate for Hard Rock (9/20-9/24) is perfect for us.

Few questions, apologize if this isn't the correct section.
1. I've done the RIP tour, private and shared for 5 years now. I typically book the first day they go on sale, but I have heard that there are times when the prices actually go down before going up - any truth to this? if so any idea of when?
2. when do Florida resident rates drop for October?

Few questions, apologize if this isn't the correct section.
1. I've done the RIP tour, private and shared for 5 years now. I typically book the first day they go on sale, but I have heard that there are times when the prices actually go down before going up - any truth to this? if so any idea of when?
2. when do Florida resident rates drop for October?

1) I haven't seen a situation where prices drop, instead, they usually go up. I also don't buy the tours so I'm just spot checking prices.
2) They should be releasing soon, September is already available.

Prices went up last year in early August if I remember correctly. So now would be the time to buy.
I'm already booked, but last year I did a private RIP and it was around $4600, I saw people online posting they paid $3500 (or around there) so was just curious if I was missing something. Thank you

Reactions: Ahmanet
Universal Orlando is now accepting submissions for Halloween Horror Nights, looking for Haunted House and Street Performers to perform as Scareactors, Stilt Walkers, and Puppeteers.

Can someone refresh my memory as to if UO offered some kind of end of day park entry last year during HHN? I think it was around 3 pm and let you into the Studios so you could do stay and scream. Maybe the ticket was even called stay and scream. I don't see anything about it on the HHN or UO website currently, so I'm wondering if 1) I imagined it, and if not 2) does its absence mean it's not offered this year, or could it come up as we get closer to the event?

Can someone refresh my memory as to if UO offered some kind of end of day park entry last year during HHN? I think it was around 3 pm and let you into the Studios so you could do stay and scream. Maybe the ticket was even called stay and scream. I don't see anything about it on the HHN or UO website currently, so I'm wondering if 1) I imagined it, and if not 2) does its absence mean it's not offered this year, or could it come up as we get closer to the event?
It existed, and will likely be made available later. Easy money for them.

Scream early. It’ll be available later this summer

Still waiting for October AP room rates to come out for my dates. Anyone got anything yet in that month?