Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well technically we got 5 nights at Freddy to look forward to. ( They better do a five nights at Freddy zone or house) But
About my boys Freddy and Jason, I pray for this ... I'm a simple, humble guy. I don't ask for much lol. One house for each, please universal. Please
The boys need to come home. Please!
The yeti sets from this year are already identical to a Friday the 13th movie. They could literally reuse the same sets.

View attachment 19942
You're not the only one that thought this walking through Yeti. I kept thinking "ugh, just replace the Yeti with Jason and this would be perfect" lol

I'm thinking FNAF will be the big modern draw IP for next year, and aside from that they'll need to scramble a bit (like in 2022)

You're not the only one that thought this walking through Yeti. I kept thinking "ugh, just replace the Yeti with Jason and this would be perfect" lol

I'm thinking FNAF will be the big modern draw IP for next year, and aside from that they'll need to scramble a bit (like in 2022)

Yeah Yeti it's literally literally just Friday the 13th:
the window scare, the lake. The forest, the cabins. The tent, the RV,
They literally could use the same props. Same sets, same trees
I hope it's coming.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Wording this to technically avoid the no speculation before end of the event rule -- it's interesting how Stranger Things only covers half the plot lines of season 4.
Yeah I'm trying to avoid it as well, but it all kinda fits into the crowds/IP discussion so I think we're good for now lol

Back to the ticket discussion - if they do bring back ROF, I'd likely get it again, but I'm not sure I'd get it with Express again.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Wording this to technically avoid the no speculation before end of the event rule -- it's interesting how Stranger Things only covers half the plot lines of season 4.
You mean one plot where nothing happens except getting several characters back into the Vecna plot, and the other plot focused entirely on a country currently executing an unprovoked war of invasion?

Yeah… wonder why Universal didn’t bother with those…

You mean one plot where nothing happens except getting several characters back into the Vecna plot, and the other plot focused entirely on a country currently executing an unprovoked war of invasion?

Yeah… wonder why Universal didn’t bother with those…
This is all true, but to put it more simply… Universal thoroughly covered the plot people liked and remembered, hitting all the scenes that penetrated the zeitgeist. Now, Last of Us could certainly support another maze (to my chagrin).

Folks have a point that Yeti (2023’s best house) may be too close to Ft13, so Freddy seems a better bet. He offers much richer house material anyway. And/ or they could take another, better stab at Uni’s own slasher IP, Chucky - I’m willing to give them a mulligan on that one since there’s so much strong but missed maze potential.

olks have a point that Yeti (2023’s best house) may be too close to Ft13, so Freddy seems a better bet. He offers much richer house material anyway. And/ or they could take another, better stab at Uni’s own slasher IP, Chucky - I’m willing to give them a mulligan on that one since there’s so much strong but missed maze potential.
There's the Crystal Lake prequel show set to hit next year sometime.

A bit wishful thinking, but it might be a good time to take a swing at Ghostface again as well.

Glad to hear someone else had the same reaction. This is a bad look for a large company that has this much history putting on events like this
All it takes is for one person to eff up royally and then one person to miss that eff up. Unfortunate nature of having such a big operation with a lot of moving parts.

Hopefully nothing too serious happened, and hopefully everyone gets well.