Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming these are based off last year's entry portals...I can't be the only one that skeptical that The Exorcist gets all of SS22 while Stranger Things ends up as a split-soundstage haunt, can I?
giphy.gif

Also, uh...

Anyone else notice that new entrance for Monsters? And you all thought Bugs was bad.
Add in the possibility that BOTH Sprung tents are going around the back of MIB, this year is gonna' be quite the hike for everyone, moreso than usual!

If that's the case, I'm gonna' be very intrigued to see where we'll renter the park. My gut feeling? Back towards the original sprung tent entrances by MIB bathrooms and the Coke Zone. That new arch that popped up today is probably to indicate what side is the entrance for TLoU (most likely the left), while the other is the exit for the two parade houses. (Most likely on the right)

Do we think evil dead rise in Hollywood is true? If so I will be envious because I think that would make a great house. Why wouldn’t they want to share that IP?
Hollywood basically still had EDR last year in the form of Horror Hotel. They didn't change much so it wouldn't be hard to do a legitimate EDR maze over there just reuse 90% of the props and what not from UHH

Assuming these are based off last year's entry portals...I can't be the only one that skeptical that The Exorcist gets all of SS22 while Stranger Things ends up as a split-soundstage haunt, can I?

The soundstages are large enough such that splitting one does not equal smaller house, and giving one its own soundstage does not exactly equal bigger house.
Like I said.... :skull:
i wonder who posted that...

Soundstage 22 is the smallest soundstage on-property, while 24 I believe is the second biggest (it's able to split 2 massive houses for a reason!). Stranger Things will have a good length, don't worry.

Soundstage 22 is the smallest soundstage on-property, while 24 I believe is the second biggest (it's able to split 2 massive houses for a reason!). Stranger Things will have a good length, don't worry.

And while I don't know if this is gonna' be a focus or not, but if they want the Exorcist house to be cold, it's gonna' be way easier to pull that off in 22 as that's the only house inside, allowing them to crank that AC up as much as they want.

And while I don't know if this is gonna' be a focus or not, but if they want the Exorcist house to be cold, it's gonna' be way easier to pull that off in 22 as that's the only house inside, allowing them to crank that AC up as much as they want.
Although, in all fairness, if they want to make it a cold house, shoulda put it in 25! IYKYK.

Status
Not open for further replies.