Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal Orlando has announced the full line-up for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 32, including houses, zones, & shows guests can experience at the event, taking place on select nights from Sep 1 thru Nov 4, 2023. #hhn32 @HorrorNightsORL

Okay now that I’ve had a minute to process this full dump of announcements….

Wow. WOW. This looks like the strongest line up we’ve had in years! I’m glad I’m going a second night! AND WE GET A NEW ICON LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YEEEEEAAAAHH YEEEEA BOOOOOI YEEEEEAAAHHH! I’m legitimately excited for this year! Great IP line up and the originals sound incredible!!!! I mean a DUELING DRAGONS HOUSE??? C’mon! Another yeti house after the greatness of the Yukon house from 2019???? AN ICON???

October come quickly!!!!

So there's a rumor going around regarding the rumored Dragons house being themed to Dueling Dragons and featuring 2 paths themed to fire and ice... has anyone heard anything about this? Does it sound like a nightmare to anyone else? I feel like it'll end up making a shorter house, putting it all in one would be better

Tbad556

I was told weeks ago this was actually pretty damn real and now that the house is officially announced uhhh would any insiders like to reevaluate this rumor now? Wild how fast this was shut down before.

EDIT: Actually looks like the site has something along these lines in the description as well hah.
1690562060774.png

So duel paths? can anyone confirm?
If so the line for this house will be crazy long to experience both!

Status
Not open for further replies.