Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 253 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear it as "we have five scare zones, four traditional scare zones plus our NEW M3GAN hoard which will pop up anytime around the park!"

We know they're hiring for M3GANs, using some speculation here that's how I see it going. But who knows or why, I'm still waiting for a birdie to fly to my window.

I really hope that happens. And I hope that during cast change they do the Megan dance.
That would be so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
I know it’s backwards, but they could put the sign in Hollywood. It has the space.
That wouldn’t feel right IMO, maybe it’s bc I’m bias since I love it in PC(or whatever it’s called now) but I think it will be odd in Hollywood since that’s in the side of the park and not visible from outside the park. I always loved walking into the park and seeing it.

It's not just about the scares or the props, but it's about the ambience and atmosphere that the zone brings. The lights, the sounds, the fog.

This is what concerns me. Although the loss of a scare zone in and of itself isn’t a big deal I believe when combined with other changes the overall ambience / immersive experience is at risk. Im assuming there is no lagoon show this year and, although not a HHN offering, the loss of the Monster Cafe along with a scarezone starts to add up. Never mind the park wide music has been suspect the past couple of years.

I appreciate at this point this is simply a rumour and we don’t know what potential new offerings or experiences may exist, however I view the loss of a scare zone with a lot of scepticism and do not welcome it.

This is what concerns me. Although the loss of a scare zone in and of itself isn’t a big deal I believe when combined with other changes the overall ambience / immersive experience is at risk. Im assuming there is no lagoon show this year and, although not a HHN offering, the loss of the Monster Cafe along with a scarezone starts to add up. Never mind the park wide music has been suspect the past couple of years.

I appreciate at this point this is simply a rumour and we don’t know what potential new offerings or experiences may exist, however I view the loss of a scare zone with a lot of scepticism and do not welcome it.

I completely understand if universal doesn't want to have horror stuff in front of minions, I get it. It's totally understandable for the new stuff to shine,
But it sucks because that area welcomes you into hhn. I would even accept a silly funny clown scarezone in that area with nothing gory. I would accept a scarezone or area that was more fantastical or comic or animated style zone in minions without any gore ( or like a video game scarezone)

It really doesn't have to be gory or anything. The props could even be like a toy store or something. Streets don't always have to be gory.
( Make it a comic villain zone or something. Comic book scarezone)

As for what you said about the show not being in the lagoon, that's gonna suck as well. If it happens. It's gonna be sad

Reactions: HHNSK
a silly funny clown scarezone
Well, good thing our rumored icon appears to own a carnival!

(This isn't me knowing anything, just pointing out that it would fit.)

Even if there isn't a zone there, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to move the sign up a bit. The PC zone typically starts just past Minion Mayhem right? They could just pop the sign down around the intersection of Plaza of the Stars and Rodeo Drive.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Take it with a grain of salt, but Universal Parks News Today is reporting a rumor that Diagon Alley will have Death Eaters this year.

Again, consider the source, but lately some have been running with less…
I saw that, but I assumed if that were actually a thing it would have been running rampant here already lol.

If they want to spread out crowds, that'd sure be a way to do it though.

Take it with a grain of salt, but Universal Parks News Today is reporting a rumor that Diagon Alley will have Death Eaters this year.

Again, consider the source, but lately some have been running with less…
Total spec, but if the event is down Monsters/Minions Cafe and a lagoon show, opening Three Broomsticks and some shops in Diagon would give them back some capacity on paper. Finally unveiling the Death Eaters would draw guests toward that area. It would be weird to have them without at least B&B being open.

Total spec, but if the event is down Monsters/Minions Cafe and a lagoon show, opening Three Broomsticks and some shops in Diagon would give them back some capacity on paper. Finally unveiling the Death Eaters would draw guests toward that area. It would be weird to have them without at least B&B being open.

Finally? They've been in Hogsmeade for years.

Right, I’d rather 3 or 4 great scare zones than 5 with some mediocre ones like Zombieland.

Zombieland might not be great lol :lol: but at least it feels like HHN is taking place. I won't deny that there are some scarezones i might disliked In the past, I understand when people hate specific scarezones. ( Lady luck wasn't very liked) so I understand if you disliked zombieland, because a lot of people hated Seek and Destroy in 2021 as well in that area.
it's just that we had years with 4 zones or less ( like 2012 hordes) and the parks feels very empty in big areas. Super empty sometimes. No decorations in some places, no actors. No anything. It barely feels like HHN is taking place when they do that ( like when they took out zones outside of fast and furious area and the area just feels empty )

all of us have complained about crowded problems in the park as well but I just hope they don't cut out too much. I understand we have a crowd problem too but I hope they find better ways to fix it instead of cutting stuff. It depends.

personally I will prefer if they bring back the stages for the minions area. Just have actors dancing on top of the stages. Supervillains or something.

I have a theory on the marketing strategy they’re using for announcements this year

I think they’ll start next week and continue every week at the same time with the last announcement accompanying the sale of FFP.

It would make sense to drive up the sales of the FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.