Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it with a grain of salt, but Universal Parks News Today is reporting a rumor that Diagon Alley will have Death Eaters this year.

Again, consider the source, but lately some have been running with less…

Death Eaters show / zone moving over from Hogsmeade makes a lot of sense and will draw people back there

Also connects dots to a cryptic rumor or two this spec season

Considering the situation of no Lagoon show, I'd be fine with Death Eaters in Diagon Alley. It would match up to the rumors of the event having additional experiences to help spread the crowds out, and I can see them doing that.

Yeah, Diagon probably won't be the little hideaway it's been during HHN, but at the same time the potential of Death Eaters in Knockturn Alley is something I would love to see.

I have a theory on the marketing strategy they’re using for announcements this year

I think they’ll start next week and continue every week at the same time with the last announcement accompanying the sale of FFP.

It would make sense to drive up the sales of the FFP
Honestly, they’ll probably just drop FFPs and the remainder of the options on a random July morning like they have been.

Still gonna hold my breath on another announcement this soon unless it happens unexpectedly. IKnowMoreThanYouu (the Pinhead guy on Reddit and Discord) is expecting another house to drop next week on the 13th at the longest.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'd be all for Death Eaters in Diagon Alley - as others have said, it would be a great way to spread some crowds and could act like an "additional experience" alongside the 1 show.

I never really go into Diagon during HHN - is it just Gringotts open, and that's it? Are any of the shops/Fountain of Fair Fortune/Hopping Pot open?

Reactions: Ahmanet and Grabnar
I'd be all for Death Eaters in Diagon Alley - as others have said, it would be a great way to spread some crowds and could act like an "additional experience" alongside the 1 show.

I never really go into Diagon during HHN - is it just Gringotts open, and that's it? Are any of the shops/Fountain of Fair Fortune/Hopping Pot open?
I think it’s all open iirc.

It’s the best time to go to Knockturn Alley as you can actually see the details and don’t have any light bleed from the unrelenting florida sun

It’s the best time to go to Knockturn Alley as you can actually see the details and don’t have any light bleed from the unrelenting florida sun
Welp - I guess if this actually happens there will be no decompressing anymore lol

I'm not getting my hopes up too high though, with how adamant JK and WB have been about not being involved in HHN (except for Hollywood I guess?)

Not to mention that it's usually the best place for a bathroom break. I can't speak for the woman's room, but it is (or at least used to be) my wife's preferred restroom by far.

First year pretty much everything was open. It was dead. Friend and I had a private wand show because we were the only guests who had wandered in for the past 10 minutes.

Past two or three years more and more cut so it's down to Gringotts and Hopping Pot. Maybe the ice cream shop and sweet shop on busy nights, but I remember the former being closed at least one night. Always been just a typical night in Diagon, nothing particularly spooky, so bringing the Death Eaters over, presumably with some sort of mini-show, would be a huge step up.

I'd LOVE Death Eaters in Diagon. Would make the area feel more in line with the event, y'know? Tradeoff would probably be Gringotts no longer being a walk-on and the area not being a nice little quiet aside from the hustle and bustle of the event.

Last year it was pretty busy, Gringotts wasn't a walk-on during event nights lol. Not as busy as a regular day though, but I think word has gone out that Diagon is pretty cool to visit during HHN.

JK and WB have never had an issue with Harry Potter and HHN. Universal just chose not to use it.
Interesting, I had always heard the rumors that they got angry when HHN lighting accidentally shone onto the dragon in Diagon. Guess that's just what it was - a rumor.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.