Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 307 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I blame Universal because looking at it in retrospect, it didn’t make sense to announce Chucky on the last day of HHN anyway. I know they did it because of the show, but it wasn’t like they had dates or you could buy tickets.

Come on man, we all complain about how long it takes to get an announcement, and now you're saying you're upset they gave you the earliest announcement ever?

Come on man, we all complain about how long it takes to get an announcement, and now you're saying you're upset they gave you the earliest announcement ever?
lol, no I’m not upset. I’m just saying logically it didn’t make sense cause they have to announce it over again and people probably forget. I just want the food news lol. It’s just a chaotic situation lol.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I obviously wasn't here, so what was it like on these boards in 2018 and 19 when announcements did come early? Maybe I'm cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of posters still found something they were unhappy with and created "chaos" lol

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
You know everyone’s on edge for these announcements. I don’t think Chaos or Goating are funny.
I don’t think anyone is goading people, sometimes we just get over our heads and misinterpret things. We joke around and move on. We speculate and that’s all it truly is at the end of the day and sometimes we are wrong about things or when they happen. The thing about today is no one ever truly said today was going to be an announcement day. It still might happen tomorrow, but it’s never that serious. People are still going to go regardless.

Opening night if we get an announcement tomorrow = September 1st

Opening night if we don't get an announcement tomorrow = September 1st

Opening night if only Chucky is announced tomorrow = September 1st

Opening night if we get a full dump tomorrow = September 1st

Opening night, barring a global pandemic = September 1st

Opening night, with a global pandemic = n/a

Peacock did send out emails today for their Peacock original movie 'Twisted Metal' based on the popular video game franchise

Supercharged overlay for HHN would be some good corporate synergy (joking)

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Peacock did send out emails today for their Peacock original movie 'Twisted Metal' based on the popular video game franchise

Supercharged overlay for HHN would be some good corporate synergy (joking)
Children Peoples GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.