Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 324 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find a solid Tom Hanks lookalike, I could see this being a big photo op, albeit nothing more, with some spillover to the bar. But as the rare viewer who watches a fair amount of Peacock, what else can they use? Killing It? Below Decks? Dateline?

I'm with @Clive on this, I just don't see that much of a draw based on Peacock alone.
Landshark from SNL?

Heads up for people who buy single day express: they increased the price 20+ dollars for opening night :sob:
the office bankrupcy GIF

My wife and I used to do the UTH tour every year the first few years they did it. We would always make a christmas card of a pics we took. We used us with the puppet from AWIL, the Xenomorph in AVP, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Darko and hunnylvr
Honestly debating now whether or not I should just upgrade my FFP with express considering how high the prices are getting with single day express tickets... ugh

This^^ Does anyone have a vague idea of how much they mark up Express at the gate versus online?

A new question I thought of @Brian G. is on the first HNN spec map there was a sea anchor on it, what was that hinting at?

I believe it was hinting at an “alien ship” rumor.
Adding to this, what were some of the Original concept rumors that were kicking around which turned out to be untrue?

Where did the Japan rumor come from and was it some sort of Yeti based Japanese legend originally?

As well, was the alien ship rumor one that evolved into another rumor as more information came out, or was it just completely off base?

Status
Not open for further replies.