Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 326 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The HHN discover Universal podcast are really well done. Hopefully we get one for all the original zones and houses.

That they are, but it doesn't look like they'll be doing all the original houses and zones.

On the Discover Universal Blog webpage, they do list the five haunted tales they'll be doing. So along with Dr. Oddfellows Collection of Horror and Vamp '69, they'll be doing The Darkest Deal, Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings and Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate.

All of these are pretty much leading up to the event, as once they're all posted, the event starts the week after.

That they are, but it doesn't look like they'll be doing all the original houses and zones.

On the Discover Universal Blog webpage, they do list the five haunted tales they'll be doing. So along with Dr. Oddfellows Collection of Horror and Vamp '69, they'll be doing The Darkest Deal, Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings and Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate.

All of these are pretty much leading up to the event, as once they're all posted, the event starts the week after.

I'm sure Bloodmoon is getting an episode over Yeti because it's probably more tied to the Oddfellow lore and/or to generate hype for a haunt that most people don't seem too thrilled about. During the reveal podcast, the Team seemed WAY more excited talking about Yeti, and I would have loved to hear how they would have done a story about a campier haunt.

Either way, I'm excited to learn more about Bloodmoon, and any little bit of backstory will help this stand-out from the other "crazy villager / cult" haunts that haven't fared as well

I'm sure Bloodmoon is getting an episode over Yeti because it's probably more tied to the Oddfellow lore and/or to generate hype for a haunt that most people don't seem too thrilled about. During the reveal podcast, the Team seemed WAY more excited talking about Yeti, and I would have loved to hear how they would have done a story about a campier haunt.

Either way, I'm excited to learn more about Bloodmoon, and any little bit of backstory will help this stand-out from the other "crazy villager / cult" haunts that haven't fared as well
More like CAMPier haunt, am I right?

I'll leave now, no need to show me the exit.

I hope these podcasts become popular enough to justify doing one for each original house/zone in the future years.

Because at a rate of two a week, they could have released 10 episodes before the event began, if they felt so inclined.

Though it seems we have gotten five two years in a row.

I hope these podcasts become popular enough to justify doing one for each original house/zone in the future years.

Because at a rate of two a week, they could have released 10 episodes before the event began, if they felt so inclined.

Though it seems we have gotten five two years in a row.
We got 4 last year before the event and then some after the event started.

Wow, great eye! Curious, Brian, when you/staff are walking through the park for updates like this are you critically looking for changes everywhere? Or do you get tipped off that stuff like this has changed and that's what drives your eye? Either way, I definitely appreciate the updates!

Wow, great eye! Curious, Brian, when you/staff are walking through the park for updates like this are you critically looking for changes everywhere? Or do you get tipped off that stuff like this has changed and that's what drives your eye? Either way, I definitely appreciate the updates!
Both. Haha. This case, the TM who usually handles all that tweeted about it - so I went for a closer look.

Status
Not open for further replies.