Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfishly I hope this means we can get some of the old ones to return for those of us that have only ever seen Jack.
I selfishly am hoping that Cindy will finally get her year as icon like she was supposed to (I guess maybe minus the marketing as I was saying). I really want her to be icon, and them returning to icons and especially an old character like Oddfellow does give me some more hope that she might get it.

The only thing different at this point is that he doesn’t appear to be in any of the marketing or commercials really at all which the old icons all were. But yeah in every other way he clearly is and has already been said to be. Think just need to adjust and accept that modern icons nowadays won’t be in the marketing.

Selfishly I hope this means we can get some of the old ones to return for those of us that have only ever seen Jack.

I selfishly am hoping that Cindy will finally get her year as icon like she was supposed to (I guess maybe minus the marketing as I was saying). I really want her to be icon, and them returning to icons and especially an old character like Oddfellow does give me some more hope that she might get it.

Icons are always good and fun. Even FEAR. Icons Are a great face to put to the event. A personification of the event and that specific year. A good
people love icons so much, they create their own made up icons from existing characters ( lil boo, the big pumpkin lord, BONES. etc)
I really wish that every year had an icon. I demand it lol. I beg for it. Lol. I really hope we can have more. ( that voodoo lady from that cancelled show should have been the icon

Eddie is the most deserving of becoming an icon imo. Would also love to see Universal expand upon Bones.

Icons are always good and fun. Even FEAR. Icons Are a great face to put to the event. A personification of the event and that specific year. A good
people love icons so much, they create their own made up icons from existing characters ( lil boo, the big pumpkin lord, BONES. etc)
I really wish that every year had an icon. I demand it lol. I beg for it. Lol. I really hope we can have more. ( that voodoo lady from that cancelled show should have been the icon
Well, with Pumpkin Lord being an Icon in all but name last year, and Oddfellow this year, I think we're seeing a resurgence.

Eddie is the most deserving of becoming an icon imo. Would also love to see Universal expand upon Bones.
I had an idea where once Epic Universe opens, IOA and USF would be dead, so they could use both parks again (maybe). Cindy would be in Islands with all the original stuff and then Eddie would be in USF with the IP houses and zones. They'd both get their time to shine and would offer a unique experience

Reactions: johnathanm
Maybe the friends we made along the way are the real icons.

Also, does the mobile app completely kill everyone's battery when they use it in line?
I bring a few portable chargers due to exactly this. Haven’t updated my phone in years and the battery ain’t what it used to be. Especially using any theme park app.

UPNT (yeah, I know) claiming Mel's might not be open for at least part of HHN season due to refurb--hence the Mel's theming on Weeknd bar, which will be food service instead.

If true, and especially if Minions Cafe also closed, the hits to capacity just keep on coming this year. Really hope they open up Diagon -- and keep the jacket potato truck in London open this year! Might explain shift to mobile ordering tho.

I really hope they hit with Blood Moon. It's currently least on my anticipation, I think mostly because the pitch isn't too terribly interesting to me and it is giving me Coven vibes a bit which was my least favorite HHN house since I started going. If Blood Moon becomes a fan favorite that'd be incredible, esp with how stellar the rest of the event looks like.

And haha, it'll be weird seeing the Yeti house sign on a different side of that New York junction. :eyes: I think for the first little bit I might just accidentally default to Yukon's Fallon entrance in my head.

I really hope they hit with Blood Moon. It's currently least on my anticipation, I think mostly because the pitch isn't too terribly interesting to me and it is giving me Coven vibes a bit which was my least favorite HHN house since I started going. If Blood Moon becomes a fan favorite that'd be incredible, esp with how stellar the rest of the event looks like.

And haha, it'll be weird seeing the Yeti house sign on a different side of that New York junction. :eyes: I think for the first little bit I might just accidentally default to Yukon's Fallon entrance in my head.
Funnily enough, the house itself is on the same side as Yukon :lmao:

Wait, so I assume by mobile ordering this doesn't include food booths - only actual restaurants.

Wonder if they'll keep Leaky Cauldron open in Diagon as well. Is Fast Food Boulevard usually open?

Status
Not open for further replies.