Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we found last year was that Halloween opened at 5:30, BUT once you were out of that, you had to stay in the New York area until the front gates opened.

I wanted to run across the park to the tents or Blum since most of the NY area doesn’t open until 6:30, but that was a no go.

I am not sure if this will still be the case this year.
Yeah this really threw us off as well. We were probably within the first 50 people going into the house. Once we got out, I ran into the Fallon bathrooms and my wife waited outside - when I came out of the bathroom a TM directed me somewhere else and I ended up behind a barricade away from my wife. When they let us back together, we went back into NY and were shocked to find we literally couldn't leave the area lol

We went on opening night last year and had no idea this was a thing. When they told us to wait, I asked “What are we in line for?” She said “Hellblock Horror”. We were so confused. Now that I know to expect this, I’m excited to get a house done before the event even starts.
We had a weird experience last year. We came in the hotel guests entrance before the event opened. We needed a bathroom urgently. The ones at that entrance were closed. So, a nice employee walked us into the park, like way inside the park. We came out of the bathrooms and he was gone. We ended up wandering over to the Halloween entrance area. We beat the crowds. Ended up going thru halloween and the witch one before the crowds arrived.
The next night the hotel entrance sent us directly to hell block.

Love this Tribute Store window detail pointed out over on the HHN Discord:

image.png

I feel like some of y'all are drastically undervaluing S&S hah. I post these every year, but this is one of my runs from last year as an example:

September 9th:
  • Halloween: 5:18
  • Coven: 5:37
  • Blumhouse: 5:52
  • Bugs: 6:06
  • DoD: 6:14
  • Monsters: 6:33
  • The Weeknd: 6:54
  • Hellblock: 7:18
  • Dead Man's Pier: 7:55

That's 5 houses done by 6:30 opening time and 9 houses done before 8 PM. The sun suuuucks, but the amount of progress you can make without express is worth it.
I'm with you, each time I did the New York S&S were released into Halloween right around 5:15 and usually went right into Deadman's or Chubacabra all around 5:30. I was never once forced to stay in New York until 6:30.

Reactions: garpeel and Tbad556
Status
Not open for further replies.