Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 347 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is most wonderful news, that was honestly really good last year. And they've also brought back the Pepperoni Pizza Skull which was also a nice surprise!

Out of curiosity, how so? Since with the exits of the Parade buildings heading back to the MIB bathrooms, that's actually a shorter route then when they normally went all the way back down to E.T. .

I think the concern I'd have is more about congestion at the merge point versus length of the walk. While KidZone has historically hosted two entry points and a merged exit point, that area was quite a bit wider and easier to navigate than the Men in Black restroom spot.

Are we sure all 4 back houses exit at MiB? The last of us entrance is on the right side and the exit is on the left. That means for last of us to exit there they have to flip the way they run that house and for monsters to exit there they have to cross the last of us line which both seem unlikely. To me I would guess that the exit next to last of us entrance is for tents and monsters and tlou would exit at Simpson gate?

Are we sure all 4 back houses exit at MiB? The last of us entrance is on the right side and the exit is on the left. That means for last of us to exit there they have to flip the way they run that house and for monsters to exit there they have to cross the last of us line which both seem unlikely. To me I would guess that the exit next to last of us entrance is for tents and monsters and tlou would exit at Simpson gate?
This would make a lot of sense, honestly. But I'm really trying to wrack my brain to figure out how these queues will be laid out backstage.

Status
Not open for further replies.