Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the screenshots as somebody who typically uses this site during downtime at work where twitter is blocked lol.
I'm in the same boat - i miss so much stuff on this site from getting on at work lol.

I'm bad at this clue stuff so uh.. I'll let other people guess

• Haha
Reactions: reeseyNG
Hi hi, long-time lurker here. I don't think this is the actual solution because it seems MUCH too straightforward compared to previous Legacy clues, but:

Take the two-letter abbreviations for each country:

Sweden - SE
Brazil - BR
Ghana - GH
Haiti - HT
Ethiopia - ET
-0-
Honduras - HN
Iceland - IS
Norway - NO

and you get SEBRGHHTET HNISNO. Disregarding the space/zero and unscrambling it, you can form the words THIRTEEN GHOSTS. You also have leftover letters B, H & N -- but maybe the location of the 0 before the last three flags denotes 3 spare letters..............

Again, probably not the solution, way too easy. But the letters spelling out a specific horror movie title is... something? (or nothing!)

Edit: the last flag is DENMARK NOT NORWAY I take it back, I’m embarrassed for having trusted the internet and I blame the American school system, def not thirteen ghosts ☹

Last edited:
Legacy’s use of animation is a trope of his own when It comes to HHN speculations. The first code of this year instantly made me checked on the countries the Simpsons visited. He mentioned Brazil and there are a couple of episodes about the country, so that could be a “code to unlock.”

If I’m right about it, then this theory I’m having on this clue sounds a lot like an original concept house with Amazonian Monsters.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Legacy’s use of animation is a trope of his own when It comes to HHN speculations. The first code of this year instantly made me checked on the countries the Simpsons visited. He mentioned Brazil and there are a couple of episodes about the country, so that could be a “code to unlock.”

If I’m right about it, then this theory I’m having on this clue sounds a lot like an original concept house with Amazonian Monsters.
Universal does have the rights to a particularly famous amazonian monster

Universal does have the rights to a particularly famous amazonian monster

Just noticed this recently with one movie that is part of the Monsters brand other than a Universal property called Curucu: Beast of the Amazon. Could they adapt it into a house? Probably not cause It might be too niche, so I’m going with an original concept that takes place in the Amazon.

Hi hi, long-time lurker here. I don't think this is the actual solution because it seems MUCH too straightforward compared to previous Legacy clues, but:

Take the two-letter abbreviations for each country:

Sweden - SE
Brazil - BR
Ghana - GH
Haiti - HT
Ethiopia - ET
-0-
Honduras - HN
Iceland - IS
Norway - NO

and you get SEBRGHHTET HNISNO. Disregarding the space/zero and unscrambling it, you can form the words THIRTEEN GHOSTS. You also have leftover letters B, H & N -- but maybe the location of the 0 before the last three flags denotes 3 spare letters..............

Again, probably not the solution, way too easy. But the letters spelling out a specific horror movie title is... something? (or nothing!)

So Scooby Doo and the Thirteen Ghosts, gimme that Flim Flam!!

Legacy pretty much said the first clue is a Shared house for both Orlando and Hollywood, so a Creature From The Black Lagoon house is actually a good guess. It would be a tricky one to do, but I’m sure they could pull it off.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm just worried it'll be a repeat of pool zombies
Seems everytime they try to create "the craziest water effect ever in a haunted house!!!!!" it seems to flop when actually built and put into execution with an actor. Depths of Fear was a massive dud effects wise, and even the beautiful Dead Man's Pier last year had that little floating dinghy in the boat house that was supposed to have an actor standing on top of it. I hope they either decide to tone it down on the experimental effects or actually ensure that they work before opening night this time.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Credit for this goes to HydraGen2299 on the Discord:

They took the country codes and subtracted them, getting 1094-0-105, reversed it, and you get a potential Season 5, Episode 1, April 9th, 2001. They tried that with South Park but the date was wrong.

They then took the country codes and added one, getting 1094-0-903, reversed it, and you get a potential Season 3, Episode 9, April 9th, 2001. Tried that with Family Guy and once again the date was wrong.

However, both episodes are about a medieval knight, so there could be something there?

Speaking of Discord, I wanna give credit to SkelEthan for an interesting take.

Adding the numbers on the left side gives 1094, and then adding those digits together (1 + 0 + 9 + 4) gives 14

Subtracting the numbers on the right side gives 105, and adding those digits together gives 6

South Park season 14 episode 6 and season 6 episode 14. This leads to one of the banned episodes from the series.

Just wanted to actually be respectful and say that I’m pretty certain the IP I was hinting at actually never made it past negotiations and Legacy was correct! Sorry y’all, carry on with Legacy’s clue cuz it’ll actually get you somewhere :’)

I’ll share what it was if I’m certain it’s 100% not happening, I just want to wait because I absolutely know they’ve been negotiating it since last Horror Nights.

Last edited:
In case you didn’t see in Twitter, Legacy did indeed confirm his clue is for an IP.
Not that I have any idea where to begin though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.