Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw somebody on twitter joke that if they did a Dueling Dragons house and it was cool they should do the Disney thing of making movies out of attractions. A Dueling Dragons movie would be interesting lol.

*wish the japanese legend house would happen*

Im not writing off a music artist from this year, after last years the weekend. I think they explore more musical artists in the show!

Reactions: Ahmanet
Early rumors seem to be indicating that there isn’t a Blumhouse zone, but a M3GAN roaming hoard. Which is interesting.
m3gan-movie-premiere-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

This is what instantly came to mind lol. I remember seeing this and thinking it would be something Hollywood would do for the Terror Tram (like Chuckys with chainsaws) or as a photo-op at the exit of the Terror Tram.

Okay so for those of us still playing along, since the two things rumored to be wrong with HNN's Spec Map 2.0 are both Demon Slayer and some if not most of the House Locations being incorrect, I've decided to put my 2 cents and make my own speculated but educated list of the house lineup including their respective locations. This is only based by what I believe to be true concerning what was previously stated by Legacy, Reddit, and others on this forum.

1. House 1/Tent 1 - Crossroads: Robert Johnson & The Devil Blues
  2. House 2/Tent 2 - Dr Oddfellow's Carnival/See You in the Fog
  3. House 3/Fast Queue - Chucky
  4. House 4/SS23B - IF IP: Evil Dead (Ash also "Slays Demons")/IF ORIGINAL: Japanese Creatures? Leaning more towards IP.
  5. House 5/B79 Parade - Universal Monsters Paris (Consider this more of an Original tbh.)
  6. House 6/SS23A - The Last of Us
  7. House 7/SS24A - Conceptual Prophecy/Blood Moon?
  8. House 8/SS24B - Dueling Dragons
  9. House 9/SS22 - Exorcist: Believer
  10. House 10/B110 Parade - Stranger Things IV

It's entirely possible that you could switch around either tents or either house in SS24, but overall I'm confident in all the houses' general locations, ESPECIALLY for The Last of Us, if there really is going to be a NY TLOU zone. Honestly, it would make me happy, and it would remind me of Body Collectors/Streets of Blood in 18 or Body Collectors/Psychoscareapy in 25. I know that they already finished conceptualizing all of the scare zones, but I honestly have no clue what they could be, and I'm fine with being surprised.

I think a TLOU zone leading into a house could be really cool. Only one thing though - I don't want Joel and Ellie out in the zone lol. Can't imagine the amount of pictures.

I'm still curious to see if we could possibly get ET open during the event.

Also - I know we've noted why we likely wouldn't seen an HHN stage show in the Bourne venue. But is it possible that they would just.. open Bourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.