Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny if Chucky was getting replaced which is throwing everything off lol
As much as I snickered at this, over on the Hollywood side of things it's now clear one of the facades is Chucky (The toy boxes and their respective windows?/Cutouts for the plastic so you can see inside the box? are a big giveaway), so all is well with that IP.

As much as I snickered at this, over on the Hollywood side of things it's now clear one of the facades is Chucky (The toy boxes and their respective windows?/Cutouts for the plastic so you can see inside the box? are a big giveaway), so all is well with that IP.

Yeah, I can confirm that Chucky is 100% coming.

Excuse my ignorance on this topic, but would the writers of the houses be part of the Writer’s Guild? I know that with IP’s this can of course be the case, but even with originals?

Excuse my ignorance on this topic, but would the writers of the houses be part of the Writer’s Guild? I know that with IP’s this can of course be the case, but even with originals?
Could be, but I imagine that house was written looooonggg ago

puppet GIF

Legacy has posted in the HHN discord that he is hearing an announcement on the 15th

So brings up the question, which IP do you think is our next announcement? I think it's one of the two big ones that way no risk of pulling out due to a leak

So brings up the question, which IP do you think is our next announcement? I think it's one of the two big ones that way no risk of pulling out due to a leak
I'm strictly speculating, but The Exorcist: Believer is being done by Blumhouse & David Gordon Green who just collaborated for the recent Halloween trilogy. Exorcist: Believer is dropping mid-October which is when all three Halloween movies dropped. 2 out of 3 of those movies dropped their first trailers mid-June. Wouldn't shock me if Exorcist gets a trailer next week and we get a little cross promo announcement (assuming Exorcist is still happening lol).

Ooooh that’s a good point. Hopefully they will think that way. And when we say two big ones are we thinking TLOU and ST?

I'm strictly speculating, but The Exorcist: Believer is being done by Blumhouse & David Gordon Green who just collaborated for the recent Halloween trilogy. Exorcist: Believer is dropping mid-October which is when all three Halloween movies dropped. 2 out of 3 of those movies dropped their first trailers mid-June. Wouldn't shock me if Exorcist gets a trailer next week and we get a little cross promo announcement (assuming Exorcist is still happening lol).
I hope not but that’s some good reasoning

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.