Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the Yeti original, I've heard from a few different sources that it could be "Skunk Ape" - Florida's version of the Yeti.
I’m skeptical, but that could certainly fill the “comedy house” void this year - and if the Japanese legends (a great idea I hope they use later) house isn’t coming, we have an unknown original lurking… and it’s a concept that MIGHT have been whisper-down-the-lane-d into Werewolf Bikers, which insiders believed was a thing earlier in the season…

If it is Skunk Ape, Sam n’ Max better show up.

I’m skeptical, but that could certainly fill the “comedy house” void this year - and if the Japanese legends (a great idea I hope they use later) house isn’t coming, we have an unknown original lurking… and it’s a concept that MIGHT have been whisper-down-the-lane-d into Werewolf Bikers, which insiders believed was a thing earlier in the season…

If it is Skunk Ape, Sam n’ Max better show up.
If it truly is Skunk Ape, it's number 1 on my hype list.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I hope they don’t lose the coveted Skunk Ape IP!
:eek:
MV5BNWU5NjQ1YzctNWRiNS00ODgzLTg0ODgtMDBlYTg0YmI0ZjBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwMTcwNDQx._V1_.jpg

The Poltergeist AC did just hit differently for some reason. HHN 28 was the only time I've ever felt genuinely sick standing in the holding area. The heat was something else.
I got in line for the Weeknd Stay and Scream as soon as it opened one night and it sucked lol. I was directly in the Sun for a good 90 mins in a black shirt and shorts. The humidity was awful too. Sitting next to AA in a giant crowd of sweaty people was not fun. The heat was genuinely unbearable, so it pushed me to bring an umbrella and water with me.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Just playing catch up.
To consolidate, we're thinking:
LoU- Parade
Monsters- Parade
Oddfellow-Sprung
Crossroads-Sprung
Chucky- Furious
and the rest in some combo of soundstages?
I like it and the Dragons house might melt my mind if it lives up to the hype.

Last edited:
Just playing catch up, to consolidate, we're thinking
LoU- Parade
Monsters- Parade
Oddfellow-Sprung
Crossroads-Sprung
Chucky- Furious
and the rest in some combo of soundstages?
I like it and the Dragons house might melt my mind if it lives up to the hype.
Pretty much, TLoU in newer parade building, Monsters in the old parade. Stranger Things and Dragons in SS 24.

As for the two in SS 23 and the lone house in 22, it could honestly swing either way with Exorcist being in 22 or the side of 23 which enters at Minion Mayhem and uses an indoor queue in 21. (Which has some much appreciated AC in there!)

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Pretty much, TLoU in newer parade building, Monsters in the old parade. Stranger Things and Dragons in SS 24.

As for the two in SS 23 and the lone house in 22, it could honestly swing either way with Exorcist being in 22 or the side of 23 which enters at Minion Mayhem and uses an indoor queue in 21. (Which has some much appreciated AC in there!)
Exorcist in 22. Two originals in 23.

Over on the Hollywood side, John Murdy posted a gif of Frances McDormand as Lady Macbeth, odds are highly in our favor.
For the newer folks (because I'm sure this question is coming). Murdy usually posts "by the pricking of my thumbs" the day before an announcement. It's a Macbeth reference. So, same energy. Different delivery method.
TLDR: Odds are likely for a dual coast announcement today.

I got in line for the Weeknd Stay and Scream as soon as it opened one night and it sucked lol. I was directly in the Sun for a good 90 mins in a black shirt and shorts. The humidity was awful too. Sitting next to AA in a giant crowd of sweaty people was not fun. The heat was genuinely unbearable, so it pushed me to bring an umbrella and water with me.
I felt so bad for one of the TMs that was hovering around the Halloween S&S last year. It was brutally hot and people kept asking her if she could get them cups of ice water from the stand directly next to it. Poor lady did it with a smile though - she was the MVP that day!

Status
Not open for further replies.