Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm disappointed there isn't an "Artist Signature Series" this year, but we've still got roughly a week+, so I'm holding out hope. Although PLEASE go back to the Universal Monsters, that Chucky A.S.S. (ha.. seriously never noticed what it was abbreviated lol) merch was crap.

I'm keeping my eye out to see if Orlando has anything Hollywood "might not" get, that I "might" want.

I already have the "Ver 3" preview merch shirt that easily ties into Slaughter Sinima's punk skeleton/Hollywood's chainsaw SZ.

The IP merch is pretty much "meh", although I DO love the new Ghostbusters shirt with the frozen arch. Universal Monsters shirt is a given.

Otherwise, there isn't "too much" I want. Which is good lol

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Fyi, if any of you want the house posters make sure it's one of the first things you buy this year. I waited last year till the last minute to get the 2023 house posters and was unsuccessful in finding it at any of the stores on both coasts. They sell out pretty fast !

I purchased one for like $4 after the event had ended at the tribute store last year and they seemed to still have full stock

I'm disappointed there isn't an "Artist Signature Series" this year, but we've still got roughly a week+, so I'm holding out hope. Although PLEASE go back to the Universal Monsters, that Chucky A.S.S. (ha.. seriously never noticed what it was abbreviated lol) merch was crap.

I'm keeping my eye out to see if Orlando has anything Hollywood "might not" get, that I "might" want.

I already have the "Ver 3" preview merch shirt that easily ties into Slaughter Sinima's punk skeleton/Hollywood's chainsaw SZ.

The IP merch is pretty much "meh", although I DO love the new Ghostbusters shirt with the frozen arch. Universal Monsters shirt is a given.

Otherwise, there isn't "too much" I want. Which is good lol
Major Sweets is the "Signature Artist Series" Unfortunately. I get it every year (Acutely like the Chucky one a lot), this year I will Not.

Reactions: mccgavin
The Major Sweets art reminds me of Wario, to be honest. Up to you whether that's a positive or a negative thing! (That said, glad they're making more specialized merch for originals, even if it's not to my personal taste.)

Is the merch distracting everyone from the fact that creative has officially changed Batricia's name to "Batilda"? :sob:

Or did I somehow miss this on pages past?