Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I'm impressed we've got another house shirt which has all ten houses, either Sony relented on having Ghostbusters on a shirt with R-rated properties on it, or they're more fine with the property being on a shirt with A Quiet Place than say, House of 1000 Corpses.

Also loving the Mel's Die-In merch, and the Where Horror Lives shirt is looking pretty good, too.

I mean... look how many years (of begging) it took for SZs to get any recognition on merch.

And they still have yet to fully commit to original house merch (which HOS has done for years)
It's pretty bizarre houses don't get merch. Pretty early in the run we already know the top 3 houses everyone can agree are popular with the fan community (who is the main audience for this type of merch) so not sure why HHN doesn't just plaster the logo in the front and call it a day.

Reactions: theuberguberman
Was hoping for some style changes since that April drop, but sadly no. Just feels like things I would find in a youth section at Walmart kind of art. Happy that others enjoy it, though I'm still hanging onto hope one day they'll give us just a simple and effective horror shirt like the 90s ones that are still so beloved.

Reactions: Clive
The Screamers are definitely interesting. David S Pumpkins is a 100% vibe for me, I love that. I also appreciate Batricia, it's nice to see a rando SZ performer costume make the lineup, even if it's one we've seen around for years and years. Oddfellow would probably sell no matter what. I think the iron will be hot for a little longer.

Event shirt is okay! The punk aesthetic is still a little Wal-Mart-y, but at least it's unique and actually tied to an original this year. It also looks pretty clean and organized unlike the cluttered HHN30 Pepe Silvia-inspired shirt. I like that. Also neat to see Ghostbusters on there, like some others have said!

The Otis shirt is a bop. That's the kind of cool, niche crossover merch I live for.

How crazy that it's taken this long to get official Mel's Die-In merch? Doesn't matter now, it looks great!

Does anyone have a sense of whether the t-shirt sizing runs on the small or the large side?
I feel they run small. I always buy an L and XL to try and return what doesn't fit. Sometimes both are off, and I'm not a big guy. Not loving the merch this year anyway, so might not have to worry about it. Hopefully they still have a Signature Artist shirt, they are usually petty good.

I feel they run small. I always buy an L and XL to try and return what doesn't fit. Sometimes both are off, and I'm not a big guy. Not loving the merch this year anyway, so might not have to worry about it. Hopefully they still have a Signature Artist shirt, they are usually petty good.
Thank you! My dad wants an Insidious shirt, so I'll size up.

My shoulder boos came in the mail. They are definitely cute, but as expected , the magnet is not really strong enough to be reliable. So I wouldn’t rely on walking around the park with them. A definite no in the houses.
I could see pinning it to your shirt as a better more sturdy option.

Reactions: SeventyOne