Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that we got all 6 originals, here is your HHN homework! (Note: Some of these are based off what we speculated the house to be like so may end up having nothing to do with the house)

Slaughter Sinema 2

Goblin's Feast
???
???

Major Sweets Candy Factory

Halloween Horror Nights Haunted Tales — Sweet Revenge
Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store and More (I couldn't find this episode on YouTube so here it is on spotify)

Museum Deadly Exhibits
???

Monstrouos The Monsters of Latin America

Triplets of Terror

??? Devil Rejects full movie

If I'm missing anything, please add

I’m just a tad disappointed with the OG house themes this year. I really enjoyed last year’s OG house themes. Especially the devil/musician one. I don’t see anything here quite as creative , other then sinnama which could go in a lot of different directions.

Reactions: Haunts27
I'm really surprised by how aggressively negative the community is taking this specific reveal. It isn't the most interesting house concept, but I feel like I haven't seen this level of pushback for an original in a long time, if ever.

I wonder if it's people's expectations letting them down? The casual fans want FNaF and aren't gonna get that, and the hardcore fans were really hoping for something Icon-related or about the Tribute to Terror concepts. I think the other 5 announcements are incredibly solid and we have a great original lineup this year, as well as a solid Universal Monsters rumor which usually act as original houses in practice as well. I'm okay with a (potentially) mediocre 6th original rather than another mid IP slasher house like Halloween or The Strangers. But also, we know pretty much nothing about Triplets! So I suppose I don't get why people are so upset about something we barely know anything about.

I'm really surprised by how aggressively negative the community is taking this specific reveal. It isn't the most interesting house concept, but I feel like I haven't seen this level of pushback for an original in a long time, if ever.

Triplets of Terror doesn't sell me right off the bad but the best houses aren't always the ones that show the most advertising promise - look at 2018 where everyone was going gaga over Dead Waters but Scarecrow stole the show. Also people lack imagination.

I’m just a tad disappointed with the OG house themes this year. I really enjoyed last year’s OG house themes. Especially the devil/musician one. I don’t see anything here quite as creative , other then sinnama which could go in a lot of different directions.

I think even that house didn't sound like the best house or how they would make it scary when we first heard about it. It just ended up being the best house. :lmao: That's why we can't judge these books by their covers.

Does this mean more is coming?

Universal is wild this year for announcement season.... who knows what they mean at this point

Grand Theft Auto Yes GIF by Rockstar Games

EDIT: To add, they tweeted that at 3:33PM. The 33 continues.