Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait, so supposedly Scott Cawthon wouldn’t greenlight HHN because he wanted creative control to do the series justice, but he let Saudi Arabia use the license for Riyadh Season to make their own FNAF house with this monstrosity? This is officially licensed… something isn’t adding upIMG_1194.jpeg

Money talks
Not just that but something that comes to mind instantly for Saudi Arabia is there's absolutely zero alcohol as well. Not saying that's the reason but there's a lot of things to hammer out in a contract.

In addition, there's a huge gap in quality and exposure between HHN and pretty much other attraction.

Lastly, we don't know whats in the cards. Five Nights at Freddys isn't going anywhere - it being a house might just be on the back burner for now

Wait, so supposedly Scott Cawthon wouldn’t greenlight HHN because he wanted creative control to do the series justice, but he let Saudi Arabia use the license for Riyadh Season to make their own FNAF house with this monstrosity? This is officially licensed… something isn’t adding upView attachment 22211
I haven’t seen or heard about this, bro looks like he had a little to much to drink.

Also, official product? Can you leave a link to the project? I definitely wanna read about this.

Money talks

Not just that but something that comes to mind instantly for Saudi Arabia is there's absolutely zero alcohol as well. Not saying that's the reason but there's a lot of things to hammer out in a contract.

In addition, there's a huge gap in quality and exposure between HHN and pretty much other attraction.

Lastly, we don't know whats in the cards. Five Nights at Freddys isn't going anywhere - it being a house might just be on the back burner for now

maybe he saw videos of the Chucky house and said "ah hella no"

• Haha
Reactions: Sledge
that would actually be funny.... "hello mam that dress looks stunning on you! have a wonderful evening!"

you could even set it up where chucky is nice to the guest, , and another actor scares the person, and chucky loses it and completely freaks out lol. either starts yelling or insulting the characters around

Just some vaguely Celtic witchy glyphs. Sort of tied into the SF scare-zone IIRC. I don't think it was called "Peacock Bar" yet either, not sure the streamer had started yet. Never a line, tho, it was kind of nice.
Peacock was definitely around prior to 2022, but I guess last year they just really wanted to start advertising it lol

Hence the "FREE 6 MONTHS OF PEACOCK IF YOU BUY A TICKET" that they're doing again this year!

Reactions: SeventyOne