Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 307 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We can go back and forth on design choice, but my biggest issue is that it's an odd choice for a year featuring IPs and originals that are vastly different from the punk rock aesthetic they're going for. Hoping their "2nd line" of merch that they've been doing recently is at least somewhat better.

Reactions: Grabnar
We can go back and forth on design choice, but my biggest issue is that it's an odd choice for a year featuring IPs and originals that are vastly different from the punk rock aesthetic they're going for. Hoping their "2nd line" of merch that they've been doing recently is at least somewhat better.
I mean the first merch released last year had nothing to do with the theme of the year either - but then the next wave did.

I imagine it'll be the same this year.

Reactions: Jake S
So do you think they are going in order around the park? We started with what most believe will go into Hollywood and now Central Park, will SF be next and will it be the Toys theme that was predicted earlier? Clearly I have not looked at any leaked stuff.

So do you think they are going in order around the park? We started with what most believe will go into Hollywood and now Central Park, will SF be next and will it be the Toys theme that was predicted earlier? Clearly I have not looked at any leaked stuff.
Nope, the spec map got Swamp & Torture Faire wrong. The spec map has a sombrero in Central Park and none of the icons has any sort of fantasy/medieval look.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Nope, the spec map got Swamp & Torture Faire wrong. The spec map has a sombrero in Central Park and none of the icons has any sort of fantasy/medieval look.
Oh I know the spec map is wrong, but I know Legacy was the one talking about Toys so I took more stock into that rumor. Also, noticed that the first two were in order, but now Brian says it may be NY and not Hollywood. So probably not in order then.

When I said prediction I didn't mean the spec map. I meant rumors on here.

Faire actually may be in New York.
@Legacy mentioned on discord that he believed they are doing announcements counter clockwise around the park and that a Blumhouse announcement tomorrow would confirm that.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95