Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not ngl I don't really believe this lol. This is why they should've announced a house last year. This spec season has barely started and it's already an annoying mess
100% I think everyone is already putting their eggs in the basket and betting on early spec when they are truly is nothing yet happening lol, its legit February haha

Reactions: saint.piss
100% I think everyone is already putting their eggs in the basket and betting on early spec when they are truly is nothing yet happening lol, its legit February haha
EXACTLY!!! At least last year by this point we had a spec map and an already announced house so the rumors were more concrete but this year its an absolute dust bowl right now lol. Literally we know nothing :sob:

Last year was a (disastrous) outlier in regards to spec. It was the earliest any spec maps were published, the earliest I had started clues, and all of it was mostly wrong.

(Fun fact, that’s actually why I don’t do all my clues at once… so I can wait on specific rumors I’m not confident on).

Spec last year was a nightmare. All of the long-term insiders I’ve spoken to are making a concerted effort to avoid it this year (which is why I just openly stated the FNaF status).

Y'all, it's February.
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Just gonna' tap the sign again...

Considering its February, it's really best to follow the age old saying...

"Those who know, don't talk. Those who talk, don't know."

As @Legacy has mentioned several times, last year's spec was a disaster, and I don't blame them for wanting to avoid a repeat of that and all the headaches it may cause. That means we're probably not going to get any legit info on a full lineup for a while. And you know that? That's ok!

Ultimately, it's perfectly fine if there is no spec for a while. There are other things to talk about since this is gonna' be a busy year for Universal, no doubt about that. But for HHN, it'll come eventually, but not right now and that's fine.

The good news is that we don't have to wait much longer for news, and that includes new Epic Stuff.
Don't wanna start a chain of 'house announcement when', so instead gonna take this and try to theorize what it could mean!

I think with Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire releasing March 21st, we could see the announcement of dates + potentially a Ghostbusters house to coincide on the week of this.

And shortly before or after, despite how bad of a movie it might be, an announcement with details of Ministry of Magic to coincide with the anniversary of Secrets of Dumbledore's release.

EDIT: TVUpbm makes a better point- Super Nintendo World news for Mario Day (March 10th).

Last edited:
Don't wanna start a chain of 'house announcement when', so instead gonna take this and try to theorize what it could mean!

I think with Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire releasing March 21st, we could see the announcement of dates + potentially a Ghostbusters house to coincide on the week of this.

And shortly before or after, despite how bad of a movie it might be, an announcement with details of Ministry of Magic to coincide with the anniversary of Secrets of Dumbledore's release.